LockdownGolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Just discovered this wonderful golf site...new to this community, but loving all of the content already! I just started golfing about 3 years ago but had been severely limited during these past couple years. I finally started practicing once again...and I can definitely use your tips, suggestions and recommendations! Cheers!

Welcome to THP! I believe we have quite a bit of SoCal connections on here!

Welcome!! Where in LA are you? Im in Santa Barbara!

Welcome to THP! Glad you found it!

Welcome to THP! I believe we have quite a bit of SoCal connections on here!
Thank you! I look forward to connecting with my fellow SoCal folks.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Awesome Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP:thp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome yo THP.

Welcome to THP!
Thanks! I might be visiting Tucson near the end of April. Any course recommendations for an average/beginner player?

Welcome to THP!

Thanks! I might be visiting Tucson near the end of April. Any course recommendations for an average/beginner player?

Oh ya we have tons but i would absolutely recommend Sewailo! We have a huge THP crew here so if you need anyone to play hit us up.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP @LockdownGolfer! Can't wait to see you share your experiences with us.

Oh ya we have tons but i would absolutely recommend Sewailo! We have a huge THP crew here so if you need anyone to play hit us up.
Great, thanks! I just went to their website...looks very nice. Although my ball tends to be a water magnet.

Great, thanks! I just went to their website...looks very nice. Although my ball tends to be a water magnet.

There is a bit of that out there lol. Hard to beat the value for that course it is always amazing to play.

Back