Hello from Vienna, AT

Millennial Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone,

I am Seb, born in Germany, but now living in the beautiful Austrian city of Vienna. I played a lot of golf as a teenager, but then other things became more important in life. I only rediscovered my love for the game this year after watching lots of golf on YouTube.

Seeing others play and having fun, created an itch in me to go out there and play myself again. Then finally, during a holiday in Spain, I just went to a Pitch&Put for a quick round. The same evening I was looking for second-hand equipment in Spanish (I did not speak much Spanish...) and courses around the area of Barcelona. Since then I play regularly again and I really enjoy it. I even went to the course of my teenage years. I hadn't played there in over 15 years, but somehow it felt as if I had never left. That round brought back lots of memories of great and also horrible shots :)

So, thanks to YouTube, I am finally enjoying this great sport once again.

Recently, I guess as a tribute, I also decided to give it a go and create my own channel, "Millennial Golfer" (not sure if I am allowed to link it here). Gotta say, creating videos is as hard as playing golf :D

Anyways, I am looking forward to reading and posting in this forum, as it seems a great place for golfers!

Seb

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome to THP!

Wilkommen!

Welcome to thp

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Millennial Golfer

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! Was in Vienna a few years ago and absolutely loved it!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! More European THP peeps is a good thing :D I was recently working a lot with Germans and Austrians.

Need to visit Vienna soon too.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Back