Hey Everyone 👋

RCR227

Reaction score
Figured I’d go to the check in desk and give a quick introduction on my self since @AnthonyC introduced me to this page last night. I’ve been looking for a page where I can talk golf with some other golf nerds just like myself.
I am from the Southern portion of New Jersey and I’ve been playing golf for roughly 8 years now. I started in high school and was immediately hooked, I’ve worked my way down to a 3 handicap and still chasing that scratch status.
I’m always looking for new people to play some rounds with and hopefully next year at the very least attempting to qualify for the US Amateur or Mid Am. I will surely be making some posts about my journey with that!
Looking forward to being a part of THP and getting to know everybody! Thank you for having me!

Sincerely,
Ryan R

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the best place on the Internet

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP. You’ve found the best place on the internet to talk golf.

Welcome to THP! I'll be interested in following your journey.

Hey welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP:thp:

Welcome!!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! A friend of @AnthonyC's is a friend of mine.

Welcome to THP!!

If @AnthonyC referred you, you’re already on the right track! Solid guy!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!! Look forward to talking everything golf and whatever!!!

Welcome to THP!
3 cap after only 8 years....impressive!!

Figured I’d go to the check in desk and give a quick introduction on my self since @AnthonyC introduced me to this page last night. I’ve been looking for a page where I can talk golf with some other golf nerds just like myself.
I am from the Southern portion of New Jersey and I’ve been playing golf for roughly 8 years now. I started in high school and was immediately hooked, I’ve worked my way down to a 3 handicap and still chasing that scratch status.
I’m always looking for new people to play some rounds with and hopefully next year at the very least attempting to qualify for the US Amateur or Mid Am. I will surely be making some posts about my journey with that!
Looking forward to being a part of THP and getting to know everybody! Thank you for having me!

Sincerely,
Ryan R
Welcome to THP! This place is amazing. I took a Jersey guy, though I’m up near Rutgers University— kind of a hike for you. But if you ever find yourself up this way, don’t hesitate to reach out.
And a 3 HC in 8 years?!?! Damnnnnnn

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP @RCR227 !

Now when you say southern jersey, I have to assume you actually mean southern jersey.. or are you referring to anything south of the bridge, which is then, not really southern until you get to/past tuckerton

Welcome to THP!

@AnthonyC is good people!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back