Reaction score
Handicap
I bet you have seen this already huh?

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]DJsQcnB6GC0[/YOUTUBE]

I bet you have seen this already huh?

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]DJsQcnB6GC0[/YOUTUBE]

No, and there is no way I'm even going to think about playing it. I got tricked on clicking lemon-whatever it was, and almost tricked into clicking tubgirl, no way I'm going to actually find out about that 2 girls 1 cup thing.

No, and there is no way I'm even going to think about playing it. I got tricked on clicking lemon-whatever it was, and almost tricked into clicking tubgirl, no way I'm going to actually find out about that 2 girls 1 cup thing.

Lol, well it's just a female version of jizz in my pants...nothing special actually, and I have a pretty weak stomach.

Lol, well it's just a female version of jizz in my pants...nothing special actually, and I have a pretty weak stomach.

Okay, I'll try it.

EDIT: Well, I'll give points for effort, but it didn't make me laugh for several reasons:

1. It was an advertisement.
2. They just stole the music and idea instead of coming up with something original.
3. You don't parody and parody. That would be like parodying a Weird Al Yankovic song, ya know - it's already funny, what chance do you have?
4. The music is Eurotrash, and they didn't even try. They just went with L.A. diva.
5. The original is self-deprecating, there's is accusatory (see #4 re diva.)

dont know about the lemons or tub girl but ABSOLUTELY DO NOT watch 2 girls 1 cup!!!! It scarred me for life.

dont know about the lemons or tub girl but ABSOLUTELY DO NOT watch 2 girls 1 cup!!!! It scarred me for life.

What made you want to watch that lol or did you get tricked?

What's two girls, one cup? Should I see if I can find it on YouTube or something?

What's two girls, one cup? Should I see if I can find it on YouTube or something?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but I can PM you and explain if you want. lol

Don't do it WSE. Google it instead (regular, not videos or images) for a description. It's a shock video.

HL: I'm shocked!

AJ: I actually did not know what it was, but I assumed it was something I did not want to see.

Oh, and what's with the moderator thing lately?

Oh, and what's with the moderator thing lately?

Are you getting the "your post will not appear immediately - it has been submitted to a moderator for approval" message?

I got that several times earlier this week, then it went away. :confused2:

Are you getting the "your post will not appear immediately - it has been submitted to a moderator for approval" message?

I got that several times earlier this week, then it went away. :confused2:

Okay so I'm not the only one I get it when I post Youtube videos only.

Okay so I'm not the only one I get it when I post Youtube videos only.

No, I got it when I posted some images and also when I posted text only (there may have been a link, I can't remember.)

Maybe we've been "flagged" (Still need that Seinfeld reference emoticon.) found it:
seinfeldsmaller.gif

there seems to be a glitch in the system, because there is no need for all those posts to be moderated but they are being sent to us for review. We will have Hacker look into it.

there seems to be a glitch in the system, because there is no need for all those posts to be moderated but they are being sent to us for review. We will have Hacker look into it.

She's covering up the conspiracy Harry, they're onto us.

they're onto us.

GG can get onto me any time she wants.

Spoiler
I fully expect that one day I will make one of those jokes and GG's arm will come out of my laptop screen and b!tchslap me into next week.
Spoiler
And I would deserve it.

I think you should go sit in the corner now.

LOL Harry, it will either be my hand or my husbands :wink:

Oh and I tried to look up the 2 girls and a cup but just got some dumb song on you tube???

Back