Hey Okies (and N. Texans)!

aggiesam1983

Old Fart and an Aggie
Reaction score
Handicap
7 ish

If you aren’t familiar with The Territory it is awesome! A friend and I have already purchased round and a few more will likely purchase. It would be great to get two or three groups together for a round at this great course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This looks like a pretty cool day trip idea. Pictures look fantastic. I’m going to pick a few up.

This looks like a pretty cool day trip idea. Pictures look fantastic. I’m going to pick a few up.
That course is legit.

Only good through 4/20, small window

4/30/2020 but your point is valid. That still leaves us many weekends to plan for

4/20 was meaning April 2020, fwiw.

As a HS golf coach, it’s a no go period for me. You all will have a blast though, depending on who decides to jump in.

4/20 was meaning April 2020, fwiw.

As a HS golf coach, it’s a no go period for me. You all will have a blast though, depending on who decides to jump in.

Understand. They offer this 2-3 times per year and I will go very time, you are right that it is legit.

Understand. They offer this 2-3 times per year and I will go very time, you are right that it is legit.

I’m in any other time. So be sure to update when it goes up again!

Unlimited day of golf. Daylight savings begins next weekend. Least 36 holes which will be cool.

Back