Hi from Michigan, USA

Bear906

Reaction score
Hi, everyone...

I'm getting back into the game after an injury sidelined me in 2010. I was just starting to shoot in the mid-90s consistently back then.

An impromptu nine with my best friend on the 2nd of June--the first round of golf I've played since 2010--turned out to be the most memorable round ever: I got my first hole-in-one on a 137-yard par-3.

Needless to say, I've been much more excited about the game since writing that 1 on my scorecard. I'm officially back in the game again! But, I've got lots of work to do before I can expect consistently decent results. I'm going to take lessons, and I've had to update most of the clubs in my bag. With the guidance of Ping's WebFit applet, I've gotten some vintage Ping clubs that should probably work well. So far, the Eye 2 irons have truly been a revelation. The G2 3-wood, well, not so much...

Incidentally, this forum has been a veritable fountain of great information--many of my questions on gear have been answered with Google searches that turned up valuable facts, figures, and insights on this forum. To all the great people here whose postings have already helped me out...thanks!

Best Regards...Greg

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: and congrats on the hole in one!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP @Bear906 . Glad you're getting back into the game and found us in the process.

Welcome to THP and welcome back to the game of golf!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy the forum .

:welcome:

Welcome to THP and congrats on the HIO!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Greg!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP Greg. HiO is a hell of a way to ease back into it(y) Congrats!

Back