High School giant

MGoBlue

2021 Titleist Experience!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

6’7.5” 380lb HS Junior. 😱

Wasn't there a highschooler who played basketball who had like size 23 shoes or something?

Some people are just big, and some people are massive.

RIP to #11 who looks about to get rag-dolled here.

Imagine lining up against that dude. You just have to accept you’re going to have the worst game of your life

that kid never stood a chance
Just in the huddle drawing straws to see who gets to line up next to #76. That's an absolute character builder.

Bama must be salivating, especially if that wasnt called holding.

Just in the huddle drawing straws to see who gets to line up next to #76. That's an absolute character builder.
It reminds me of when they little kid Jake tries to tackle Spike in Little Giants.

Yes dated myself there

6’7.5” 380lb HS Junior. 😱

The article I read said the linebacker he's blocking in that photo (#11) is 6'4" and 215 lbs. :oops:

• Mind Blown
Reactions: Bus
This kid is a straight up monster! I played against Rasheed Simmons in high school from 92-94. He went to Michigan to continue his football career. He was the biggest human I ever played against. He played DE/OLB in high school and needless to say we never ran sweep to his side.

If you are playing against him. Your only hope is that he is slow..

holding american football GIF by ransport

I'm sure Sarkisian already has him signed to a letter of intent.

I had a 6’10 475lb young man on my JV football team. His doctor had told him he needed to get active and loose weight so he decided to play football. He never played sports before. We called him, Byrd, because that was his last name. He was so big he could hardly move. I would make sure he was the first one off the bus, so the other team would just p!ss themselves. I used him as a nose guard on run defense and point after defense. He was such a good kid! I’ll see if I have a picture of him somewhere.
Funny story, he went on a retreat with us to this camp. They set up a bunch of team building exercises. One of which was a trust fall from this platform! 😳 I said… “Byrd….son! Look! This ain’t a matter of trust. This is a matter of PHYSICS!!! Don’t you get up there!” 🤣🤣🤣 Unfortunately, he passed away from health issues a few years later.

So this picture is from the TX high school 6a division 2 state championship game this weekend. The maroon team (Summer Creek) was 14-1 with their only loss of the year being to the team in the 6a division 1 game (6a is the largest schools in Texas with enrollment over 2250 students with most div 1 schools having over 3000). deSoto won the game like 70-14 I think it was.

Hope he’s had his growth spurt … 😳
He’s colossus of lad .
Glad he’s playing .
Best of luck to him

That's a big boy. Hope he gets/is getting some good coaching.

That is amazing. I looked it up and #11 is 6'3" and 215 lbs. When I was a senior in high school playing football, I was 6'3" and 220 lbs and I was one of the bigger guys on the field. I can't even imagine lining up against a guy that size!

Heck, DeSoto could probably go 6-5 in the SEC west.
At some point we should probably let that Auburn Tiger v New Mexico St game slide, but I get your point 😁

I read that kid grew 6” in ONE MONTH! Also a reply to that tweet says the team has another OL that’s 6’10” 385!! 😲😲😲

Back