Hoping to improve my game

marquish

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello Everyone,

I am Marq. I am a 22 handicap. I know there are 2 definitions to Hacker but honestly when I first saw it on Twitter, I thought it was tied to Information Security. That is what made me look. Once I looked I was tickled to see it meant the other hacker, of which I am . I just got fitted with a full bag of PXG clubs. The hero's discount helps a ton. I am in the Austin, Tx area and looking to try and lower my score and have some fun. Hopefully, meeting and making new friends.

Let's play a round.

Marq

Welcome aboard! Good luck with the new sticks, and don’t be shy about posting a WITB so we can all see the shiny newness!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! And thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP! There is a lot of great swing info on this site. It's been a tremendous help to me. Good luck!

#1 Thank you for your service! #2 Welcome to THP! #3 Thanks for getting in the Albatross Club. It is such a worthwhile endeavor and a key to wonderful things here. You have landed at a great Golf-loving community and I am sure you will enjoy it here!

Welcome to THP! Pretty good sized contingent down in TX, do make sure to check the Regional Forum. Welcome to the fun?

Welcome to THP! Check out the Regional forums, there's a pretty active Texas contingent here. Hope you enjoy the community, it's a great place.

Welcome to THP, Marq. Pleasure to have you. 👊

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:And thank you for your service!

Welcome to THP!

I hope to join you in the great state of Texas this year 👊🏻

Back