Hotel Rewards Programs & Deals Thread

I haven't stayed the night anywhere in months. I think around the middle of the month we'll be ok'd to get back on the road and do occassional overnights which I'm really looking forward to. I've been cooped up in the office too long!

In the past I've had a mix of IHG and Marriot but unfortunately in some of the towns I stay in I don't have many options. I think I lost status with them all thanks to Covid.

I’ve kept all my statuses from Hilton (Lifetime Diamond), Marriott & Hyatt. Delta extended status through end of 2021 with keeping any flights taken in 2020.

Yes I need to travel dearly!!! Don’t get me wrong I love being home, but for the past 10 years airports & hotels were all I knew. Plus don’t tell my wife but I enjoyed being able to grab a steak dinner by myself every now & then. 😂

I’ve kept all my statuses from Hilton (Lifetime Diamond), Marriott & Hyatt. Delta extended status through end of 2021 with keeping any flights taken in 2020.

Yes I need to travel dearly!!! Don’t get me wrong I love being home, but for the past 10 years airports & hotels were all I knew. Plus don’t tell my wife but I enjoyed being able to grab a steak dinner by myself every now & then. 😂

I'm with ya. Been traveling since 2012 and enjoyed it.

I'm with ya. Been traveling since 2012 and enjoyed it.
It was rough at times but became a way of life for me. With my job I need those face to face interactions.

I haven't stayed the night anywhere in months. I think around the middle of the month we'll be ok'd to get back on the road and do occassional overnights which I'm really looking forward to. I've been cooped up in the office too long!

In the past I've had a mix of IHG and Marriot but unfortunately in some of the towns I stay in I don't have many options. I think I lost status with them all thanks to Covid.

I did a couple hotel nights in October before pulling back again.

Miss the traveling but staying home has been better for my health and fitness.

Reactions: KEV
Alright folks......This thread used to be pretty active. Since last winter, not so much.

Id like to know what your HOTEL rewards partners did to entice you through Covid. How long did they extend your status? Will you ever lose status? Have you lost points? Will you lose points?

I NEEEEEEDDDDDDD TOOOOOO TRAAAAAAVVVVVEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL for god sakes. lol

Full status with Marriott until 2022 and I got a ton of bonus points using the cc at places like groceries and amazon the second half of the year.

A negative was our trip to Europe was cancelled but I got back about 550k in points for those rooms

I got full 2021 status from both Hyatt and Hilton as well as some added perks like gifting status to others
Interesting Marriott extended me through 2022. Extended status and similar incentives

Interesting Marriott extended me through 2022. Extended status and similar incentives
Actually I did just look and got the same from both Hilton and Hyatt. Plus was able to gift gold to two friends with Hilton and got 4 nice suite upgrade certificates with Hyatt.

Actually I did just look and got the same from both Hilton and Hyatt. Plus was able to gift gold to two friends with Hilton and got 4 nice suite upgrade certificates with Hyatt.
I also got some sort of suite upgrades. Will need to look into the gifting thing. That would be cool if Marriott threw something like that in.

Then again I think I’ve always been able to gift one gold status potentially

I also got some sort of suite upgrades. Will need to look into the gifting thing. That would be cool if Marriott threw something like that in.
Yeah it was pretty cool. A few of my golf industry friends got gifted Golf status for the next two years. Oh also just realized Hyatt gave me 4 Airline club passes and Hilton gave me a 6 free hours at Minute Suites (which I love).

Still diving in

Yeah it was pretty cool. A few of my golf industry friends got gifted Golf status for the next two years. Oh also just realized Hyatt gave me 4 Airline club passes and Hilton gave me a 6 free hours at Minute Suites (which I love).

Still diving in

“Golf” status.....although Freudian.....I think it could be a great idea. 🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Back