How about those NY Rangers?

TeeJayeff

Next year is the year.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
15.4 GHIN
Love this team. They are still very young so I don't think they're quite there yet, but they are growing up during these playoffs.

Finally have home ice now, but Tamp Bay is going to be a tough get.
They are the 2x defending champs, have had a week off, and they have the best goalie on the planet.
All that said… LET’S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!

It's all right there in my screen name.
Loving the kid line, Kreider got going, and Miller is turning into a monster. Plus no more Nemeth!

They're pretty good, but the Sudbury Blueberry Bulldogs of the Northern Ontario Senior Hockey Organization would take the lumber to them.

b214399ee6193ac589213b5e78d7951a7137e24a.gifv

Last edited:
I'm a Lightning fan. My daughter lives a ten minute walk from the arena in Tampa. I make a couple games every season. I'm looking forward to this series as I believe the two best goalies in hockey are in net for the two teams. Vasilevskiy is a proven playoff performer and Shersterkin has won five consecutive elimination games in these playoffs.

This teams ability to take advantage of almost every power-play is impressive.

Personally I would’ve loved to seen last night‘s game be a little more competitive and it was very unfortunate for the Hurricanes to lose their starting goalie

Last edited:
Tampa should be relatively refreshed after a week off or so. I just hope the time off didn’t make them lose any momentum :/

Tampa should be relatively refreshed after a week off or so. I just hope the time off didn’t make them lose any momentum :/

Point not playing is going to be a loss for the Lightning. He is doubtful for game 1.

It's all right there in my screen name.
Loving the kid line, Kreider got going, and Miller is turning into a monster. Plus no more Nemeth!
Miller is becoming an amazing Dman and Schneider quietly had a great season as well. The Rangers core group should be strong for years if they can manage the cap.

I had season tickets in Syracuse for several years while a number of the current Lightning players were young pups. Cirelli, Barre-Boule, Colton, Cernak and Foote. Brisebois was the Syracuse GM under Yzerman, and I think Cooper is the best coach in the league right now. All that said, I think the Rangers best years are right around the corner and they'll be a tough out this series.

Point not playing is going to be a loss for the Lightning. He is doubtful for game 1.
It’ll be a tougher game without him, but he’s just one weapon on a team with quite a bit of firepower.

Great game. Chytil is becoming a real sniper.

Saw the highlights this morning and these guys are rolling. Make me feel a little better about Mondays game.

Back