How Are Drivers Made?

Another great tech video!!!

After watching that, it may sound weird, but I feel kind of fortunate that drivers only cost $350-$500 dollars on average. Good grief there's a ton of science behind them!

I could also listen to Yagley talk about gear for days, dude is a genius!

Great video. A lot to take away from that.

That is a great video! Keep em coming.

Thanks for this. I really enjoyed it.

Another great video with Mr Yagley! Kind of insane that such small changes can have such a big impact.

This was fun to watch. Great content.

Shooting some more with the Master himself today. This one was one of my favorites from last time.

Shooting some more with the Master himself today. This one was one of my favorites from last time.
This video was fascinating; who would've thought designing a golf club would be more complex that designing airplane structures? I can't wait to see what you guys discuss today.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Sensei Yagley makes it all makes sense. I'm sure this will be another fantastic interview. Looking forward to the content!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

These videos with Yagley have been some of my favorite's. I've learned quite a bit from them.

These videos with Yagley have been some of my favorite's. I've learned quite a bit from them.

I've watched this one a few times and always pick up more.

Wow, that conversation could have gone on for a very long time; very interesting!

As an airplane geek, I'm excited to pick his brain about his past experiences as well as golf related design.

Wow, that conversation could have gone on for a very long time; very interesting!

Yagley is one of those guys I wish we could sit down with and just hit record for the entire time. The conversations are always fantastic, informative, and at times pretty wild. Oh and they do go on forever.

Yagley is one of those guys I wish we could sit down with and just hit record for the entire time. The conversations are always fantastic, informative, and at times pretty wild. Oh and they do go on forever.

Correct. Last time was 3+ hours and he missed his meeting which he said "Screw it, this is fun".

I can only imagine. I'm looking forward to meeting him next month!

Really good THP tv spot coming tomorrow on crown weight that anybody that liked this one will enjoy.

Pretty fascinating when you consider the differences in drivers out there.

Another Yagley interview I hope? These have quickly become my favorite THP spots!

How Are Drivers Made?

Another Yagley interview I hope? These have quickly become my favorite THP spots!

Yes sir. Quick tech variety.

Just got done re-watching his last couple interviews, I can't wait for this one.

Back