How Are You Doing?

Doing well here on the other coast @Space Bandito besides working to much! Was just thinking back yesterday about being out in your neck of the woods playing Tierra Rejada the week before the sky fell. Wow, times have changed since the beginning of February!
Stay safe my friend! 😎

Finally done with the COVID response mission at work, but now on to the riots causing fires and shootings. Busy few months for the FD, and now this crap.
Things here are still at SIP with the exception of golf being allowed. Now with the so called protesters it’s not pleasant. Fortunately I live in a smaller town and it’s pretty quiet here. Today I have to go to work and it’s not been quiet there. Hopefully there will be no issues with violent protesters. Stay safe out there.
I live maybe 4 miles from downtown Louisville and work a block or 2 away from the area that getting destroyed right now. No one is working downtown right now, but seeing the images is terrible. I don't think our country can take too much more right now. There is so much anger towards each other it is really tough to see things getting better till people start to be open to changing their mind about things.
In disbelief at what has transpired after what seemed like 2020 was going to be so promising.

Stay safe!
Back is sore.
Social/news is terrifying.

I’m just trying to keep my bubble sane, and you guys entertained.
A lot of protesting/vandalism/rioting/whatever you wanna call it going on downtown right now, about 20 minutes away. There’s a citywide curfew from 10pm tonight until 6am tomorrow. Crazy.

Outside of that, absolutely beautiful weather today and got to enjoy a good lunch on the patio at a local restaurant. A small sense of normalcy was nice.
My heart honestly goes out to everyone in America right now. Without getting political, suffice to say that things haven't been life as normal and I'm sure there are days where you question just about everything. Then something like this happens and completely overwhelms the population. It's absolutely the last thing that needed to happen. And as always, small numbers influence the overall perception of actions taken. My only hope is that those involved receive the punishment they deserve to prove that justice truly is blind, however I also hope that the extra-curricular activities end quickly without any additional losses. I think that's a big ask today, but I believe that cooler heads usually prevail.

Be good THP.

Nice question to ask.

I’m concerned about and trying to process several macro acute issues and feeling blessed and happy in our little corner of the mountains. I am additionally having the best time golfing, working on my game, connecting around golf, and getting all geeky about equipment.

Honestly, I’ve been better. Apparently 2020 was offended when I said 2019 could kiss my ass and decided to get some revenge.

I could use a hug after a lot of stressful work, and golf isn’t seeming to help get the stress out anymore.

I could use a hug after a lot of stressful work, and golf isn’t seeming to help get the stress out anymore.

I'm feeling rather stressed today. I haven't been sleeping well. Got a message this morning asking for a totally new, from scratch, pitch from an idea that was briefly mentioned, and they want it in 3 weeks. I'm already behind on other stuff, and I'm exhausted to boot.

My wife is working with a client in SE Asia (virtually) meaning she's up all night, and that leaves me on more dad duty that normal.

I guess I'm not really complaining, it could be worse. but man, the world is taking it out of me right now.

I'm feeling rather stressed today. I haven't been sleeping well. Got a message this morning asking for a totally new, from scratch, pitch from an idea that was briefly mentioned, and they want it in 3 weeks. I'm already behind on other stuff, and I'm exhausted to boot.

My wife is working with a client in SE Asia (virtually) meaning she's up all night, and that leaves me on more dad duty that normal.

I guess I'm not really complaining, it could be worse. but man, the world is taking it out of me right now.
Keep your chin up SB! You've got a whole forum here at THP who are pulling for you.

Wife is almost done her first year of residency, so she gets an increase in responsibility at the hospital this month as a senior resident. That’s always stressful - her job is a lot more acutely serious than mine. I’m putting out figurative fires as they come along at work, but I can’t complain. I like to think I’m in a position to help the people I work with in the office and the people I care about outside the office.
1591120817256.jpeg

For me, there's nothing to complain about that's worth anyone's time so I'm not going to. Everything is good so far.

Trying to stay in the moment and forget all this. At times it may be tough to do but it’s much needed. Keeping news to a minimum , keeping active and mostly having fun each day. Hope everyone and their loved ones are keeping safe

Back