• Other

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

gkeller813

#UsGotThis
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Thinking to myself, as I like both toasted and steamed burger buns, and wondering which THPers prefer? Some also may have never lived and like them out of the bag...which is ok I guess. So, how do you like your buns?

Steamed, but straight out of the bag is fine too. Not a fan of toasted buns. I love toast, but not with my burgers.

Steamed, but straight out of the bag is fine too. Not a fan of toasted buns. I love toast, but not with my burgers.
I always used to toast mine, but now that I steam them its hard to go away from it.

Nothing fancy straight out of the bag

Toasted is preferred but don't do it as often as I should, if I don't toast take it straight out of the bag.

Lightly toasted on the bagel setting on my wide slot toaster.

Hugely depends on the bun, but a light toasting is my preference.

Steamed!

If I'm really wanting a treat, I like mine on a toasted bagel instead of a hamburger bun.

Grilled on the flat top. Second place toasted on the BBQ.

Toasted over the grill with garlic butter. Only toasted if it's a good bun with a little substance, like brioche. Plain white buns get too mushy when they're heated up.

Toasted over the grill with garlic butter. Only toasted if it's a good bun with a little substance, like brioche. Plain white buns get too mushy when they're heated up.
Toasted brioche is so good.

I like all 3 ways when the burger is good.

Any. But normally straight out of the bag.

Usually out of the bag but steamed sounds interesting. What is the best way to steam ?

Usually out of the bag but steamed sounds interesting. What is the best way to steam ?
My steamed is on top of the burger while it finished cooking. I do this normally when I make onion burgers in the cast iron pan.

Never had them steamed. Toasted is my favorite

wth is other :confused2:

Hippies :sick:

thumb_1501272879.png

Back