How do you (or do you) attach a towel to your bag?

I slide the slit down over my alignment sticks.

I also have a towel with a clip hooked to the towel ring as well as a magnetic towel that I stick to one of my edge irons when walking, or the rail on the cart if I"m riding.
Towels….

I respect it and probably should carry multiples in Ohio Mud soup season.

Carabiner clip for me, I genuinely never even thought there was any other way :LOL:

Towels….

heh, the one clipped to the bag is for mud, one is for normal club/ball cleaning, and one is for the sweat on my face in the 90+ heat and humidity in TX

Towels….

headed out next week and my goodness it is super soup season up here in NEO.... not even thinking about wearing a pair of shoes that I dont want to throw out afterwards and have three towels ready to go... shoes will definitely be wiped after and fresh socks... I know we are talking towels, but seems to go hand in hand that soup season bag is ready.

Dry season afternoon round - one wet towel

Morning - one wet and one dry

Soup season - three dry

I have one clipped on my bag and then one with a slit in it that I slide onto my putter and bring to the green.

I clip one to the bag and always have one I take to the green to clean the ball.

Draped around the alignment sticks

Mine is looped through the handle up top.

D-ring and then it sits there unused .... because I like dirty clubs I guess?

Through the towel ring on my bag. If the bag doesn't have a dedicated one, it's wrapped through the handle of the bag

Back