How long/short is your putter?

My two putters are 35" but I think a 36 is in my future if it doesn't fit I could cut it down

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have recently switched to a 38" counterbalanced #7 Tank. Previous putter was a 34", which I choked down on. We'll see what happens...

I'm a short guy, so I have a 34 inch putter. I'd be ok with a 33 inch putter, but I like to choke down some on the grip.

Play my mFGP2 at 33". It seems to be the perfect length for me. I'm opposite of Agent Jay - I like gripping at the end of the putter, so shorter is better for me. It's an issue I have when I move to a counterbalanced putter.

I play 35" but choke down about 1/2". It's what I've always played and feel comfortable there.

I was fitted to like 34 3/4" so I stick with 35"

I am relatively short (5'9") but I am most comfortable with a 35" putter. I do grip it about halfway down, but it still felt better to me than the 33" and 34" I tried.

I'm 5ft 8 and using a 38 with a long super stroke! Counterbalanced in the handle putting left below right knocking strokes off my game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5"7' in American talk, and 34in Scott Newport 2 in standard lie. I could probably use a 34.5 a little more comfortably but thats just because I'm still adjusting my posture from using a 38" Daddy Long Legs for two years...

34" which is what SeeMore says it should be.

I play mine at 32"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play at 33 inches it just feels natural for where my hands sit on the grip.

Okay,so i trimmed the Ping down to 32" total length and fitted a Superstroke 3.0 midnight grip. I'm gripping about halfway down and this still gives me a decent stance without bending over very far (those long arms again!) I've played one round and holed more long putts than ever before with two zero-putt chutts from off the green. The shorter putter just fits my stance and stroke.

For 13 years it was 48" due to back issues.
With the new USGA ruling this was year 2 @ 34".
Currently SeeMore FGP Mallet 34".

33.5" and I grip it an inch or so from the end. I'm just shy of 6' but I have long arms. Most guys I see haven't been fit and play a 35" or less commonly a 34".

34.........im 5 10...

I play a 33 inch putter and I stand at 5'7.

I play a 34" and I'm 6'

I'm 6'3" and my 2-ball is 33" and my 1Wide is 35". I need to get my eyes over the ball when I use the 1W so I can make better contact on the insert.

36" is the best length for me and my more upright putting style even though any fitting would put me in a 34" (at around 6 feet tall with longish chimp arms.) I've tried 33"-34" and always quickly became annoyed - bending over sucks.

I could use a shorter putter during most actual rounds, but I would hate practicing due to my wonky back. Hell, I have a 40" CrazE G2i just for that reason.

I've always played with a 35in (just what it was without thinking about it) but am now realizing that for me at 5'10", a 34in is probably better with most models - either that or choking down an inch on the 35. Trying to figure both what new putter to go with and at what length. Have a few 35s in hand and a few 34s and haven't decided yet.

Mine is 39". I got it simply because I made the first two putts I tried with it in the store. That trend has not continued.

Back