How long/short is your putter?

33 inches. Much more comfortable over the ball.

All 7 of my SeeMores are at 33.75" and 69 degree lie angle. These measurements were confirmed as being right for me at the SeeMore HQ.

I'm at 35". Very standard. Go with what ever length makes you the best you can be.

I play regular putters between 33 1/2 and 34

Most of my 25 or so putters are between 33.5 and 34 inches. My current putter has 7 degrees of loft, which is a few degrees more than I've ever played with.

All of my putter play at 34"

37.5".

38" but thats because its the counterbalance grip on the spider blade, and even then I grip it close to the bottom of the grip. Before this putter all the ones I have ever played with have been 35".

34 inches here.

35", It's just perfect.

Most of my putters are at 35"

I play mine at 33.5". It's the length I was fitted for, and where I've enjoyed the most consistency.

Playing my putters at 35". The best length for me

33" at 2* flat

34 inch ok, 35 perfect, 36 a bit too long. My putter lie is adjusted to 74 - 78 degree, depending the model.

35" I'm 6'3" and anything shorter feels like a child's club to me.

My Odyssey works tank putter is 37" with odyssey tank grip and my mxm 1W is 33.5" with Lamkin UTx paddle grip installed and 20g weights. My gamer putter is 34" with SS Flatso 2.0 and 2 layers of 2x2 lead tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35" for me

Both my SeeMores are 38"

I also have a Versa and Never Compromise at 35" thst feel so short now when I try them.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

36" for me. That's what my pro for me into

Mines cut to 34" ,I like the way it makes my arms hang lower.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm 5'11" and my back is shot, so I'm lengthening my putters to 36" lately ... that extra inch seems to help quite a bit.

Taylor (TexasHacker) saw first hand what happens when I have to put with a sub 36" putter, its not good...or comfortable.

Back