How many bags do you own?

Too many:

Two Stitch Bags, a couple of Jones bags, an Epon staff bag that collects dust, a Scotty Sunday bag, and probably at least a half a dozen Sun Mountain bags.

I was up to 11 at one point. Haven't counted for a while, but I think I'm in the 7-8 range.

C130 cart bag
4.5LS stand bag
SMT staff bag
Old Datrek cart bag
Old Datrek stand bag
Ogio stand bag
Datrek Trekker (?) Stand bag
Datrek cart bag

and a few that I should probably trash.

2- cart bag and carry bag....although the carry bag has been collecting dust for a long time. maybe next year

3. The one I primarily use, mainly because it has 14-way top + putter well, has seen it's better days and will need to be replaced soon.

Sun Mountain
Ben Hogan
Cobra (Morgan Cup)
A couple Scotty's put away in the attic

I am down to 3 bags. two are used regularly and the other is my 2015 Grandaddy bag that won’t go anywhere

Titleist 4 way, titleist 14 way, Izzo bag from HS. I did have a nike cart bag but sold it to a friend(he had a nitro starter set so I sold him my old nike irons nike cart bag and titleist 913d2 driver for 200).

Last edited:
Real bags? 2. Total? 5

I just want to say that I'm 100% sharing my findings from this thread with the wife later tonight. She thinks 3 is some ridiculous amount. You guys responses might help if I walk in with #4.

I just want to say that I'm 100% sharing my findings from this thread with the wife later tonight. She thinks 3 is some ridiculous amount. You guys responses might help if I walk in with #4.
Oh so we are enabling you? Good luck with that.

4 all full sets. 3 TaylorMade and one Wilson.

I guess two if you count the one that has my old set that is in the attic at my parents house next to his old set. If not then just one. I'm in need of a new one though as mine is about 7 years old and is in rough shape. The insulated cooler pocket works just fine though seeing as my course hasn't had coolers on carts since March.

Be careful! She might not want you hanging out with all these internet golfers / professional enablers!

How many bags do you have right now?
I am sitting on 5 right now and all are 14 way.

Mizuno cart bag
Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag
Titleist stand bag
Callaway stand bag from the Grandaddy
OGIO RTC stand bag

I’m no longer married so I can admit the true number...

I have no idea, but it won’t fit on your fingers and toes.

I have 3 right now.

Titleist Hybrid stand bag which I just got last week
Odyssey swirl bag form the Odyssey experience
Sun Mountain C130 which hold the extra clubs lol

just one, and I need to replace it.

Be some end of season deals coming soon. TGW always seems to have good deals on bags.

I have been in the market for a while... For some reason I have a really hard time spending money on a bag. I have had this one for 6 years..

Enabling? As far as I'll tell it you guys basically forced me to. :p

You’ve been THP’d.

Sorry? Or you’re welcome?

Do you wanna guess on how many drivers I own? I should make this a contest because I don’t even know? Haha.

Glad to help anyway I can. You can tell her you know this bachelor guy from Ohio, he has so many bags he doesn’t even know where to start counting.

Keyword Bachelor. Use my advice for what it’s worth.... lol!

Back