Cobra Ultralight 2019 Morgan Cup Standbag
Cobra Ultralight 2019 Sunday Bag
Cobra Ultralight 2017 Cart Bag

CRU Legacy Bag
Cobra Ultralight 2020 Morgan Cup Standbag

My morgan cup standbag broke. Kept the embroidery though.

CRU Legacy Bag
Cobra Ultralight 2020 Morgan Cup Standbag
Kinda got a thing for Cobra bags. ;)

Cobra Ultralight 2020 Morgan Cup stand bag
Odyssey Swirls stand bag
Ogio RTC

oh ****...i just realized i have 4 as well...datrek ranger :rolleyes:

I don't have a garage either, even if I did my clubs would not be stored there. They stay in the house in the spare room.
My clubs live in the trunk of my car. They're happy I was able to fix the trunk leak in February of this year. They were getting tired of getting wet when it rained

My clubs live in the trunk of my car. They're happy I was able to fix the trunk leak in February of this year. They were getting tired of getting wet when it rained
Poor clubs getting hot and cold. I guess it's better the are dry now. :D

Sun Mountain Hybrid stand bag
Ogio Cart bag
True Temper Staff Bag
US Open Bridgestone Morgan Cup Staff Bag

Poor clubs getting hot and cold. I guess it's better the are dry now. :D
Yep. They got wet 3 times until I found the leak. Soaked my bag and everything in it. That sucked.

But if I had my clubs in my garage, I wouldn't have the ability to play after work, or on a spur of the moment thing. :oops: Not that I've done that in the past 2 years :rolleyes:

2 full bags.
I tend to give stuff away to my Fam if I know they need something that's a spare...and fits them.
I don't buy just to test like some here.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

2 bags. Taylormade 3.0 lite carry bag and Ping Pioneer cart bag.

i own 2 gamer and backup... Do people rotate bags often?

Stitch bag might be in the future but they appear so small. w/ limited storage.

right now, 2. Titleist Players 4 is my current bag. I have a Ping 4 series for extra clubs. In total I have owned 4 bags including these since 1998. Longest was a black Titleist stand bag. I broke the buckle back in high school and Titleist sent a brand new one through my local golf range/shop. No questions asked.

How many bags do you have right now?
I am sitting on 5 right now and all are 14 way.

Mizuno cart bag
Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag
Titleist stand bag
Callaway stand bag from the Grandaddy
OGIO RTC stand bag

SM 3.5
SM 4.5
SM H2NO

Have the SM 2.5 but don't use it unless I'm going to the range with just wedges and putter. It's tough to balance if you have a liter of water or anything too heavy in the bottom of the bag.

Jen has 1 and I have 2

Both of us have a bag that we use on the trolley, then I have a carry bag for use over the winter when you are only allowed to push if you have the winter wheels on your trolley, so Jen uses the trolley with winter wheels and I just carry if we are out together

Depending on my mood I'll switch bags.

I have 2 Sunday style bags that are great during the spring and fall. I also have some larger vessel bags that work great with a pushcart or riding. I used to have a standbag that was my do it all if I didn't prep the day before.

I broke my old stand bag and it's been replaced with a small standbag that will probably take over the Sunday bags for when I walk during the spring and fall. I'll probably transfer to one of the larger vessel bags during the summer when I predominantly ride or only walk with a push cart.

I have two bags, my Bridgestone U.S. Open mini staff stand bag that I won a few years ago and my Grandaddy OGIO cart bag. I plan on picking up another stand bag at some point when I find a good sale.

Four. My current cart bag Ogio Convoy Alpha 514, previous cart bag C-130, Bridgestone Tour B carry bag and a very old Great Divider EBS.

Let's see...

4 staff bags from the first 4 Morgan Cup events. (Callaway, Bridgestone, Cobra, TaylorMade)

3 Callaway stand bags. One is broken and sits in my shop area. One is a THP Staff edition, the other my Grandaddy bag.

3 Taylormade Stand bags. SLDR stand with my name embroidered on it. First and second gen FlexTech bags.

2 Sun Mountain Bags. 1 is a S1 cart bag, the other is my gamer, a Three5 stand bag.

1 Cleveland cart bag.

There is a chance I am missing some. I know I got rid of a few when I moved last fall.

So 13 for me. If you count my wife's we are looking at 15 golf bags in the house.

3. Bag boy revolver ( holds extras)
2. Nike vapor (travel bag)
1. Ogio hybrid type bag. Rtc?

Rotation depends on whether I am walking or riding that day. If walking it is usually the Titleist stand bag, really light. If riding its the OGIO RTC bag generally.
While I really like the bag we got at the Grandaddy, it doesn't have a dedicated putter well so right now I just have it sitting with extra clubs with my GD stuff.

Back