How many ClicGear accessories do you own?

Trmpt98

2024 Vokey / 2023 GOAT Cup / 2019 Bridgestone
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
With walking only here in IL I was looking at my clicgear bag and realized I have a lot of the ClicGear accessories and looking at purchasing more with a new bag this season. What do you own?

I have as follows:
  • Clic Gear 3.0 cart
  • Tour Bag kit
  • ClicGear brish
  • Click gear cup holder both regular and XL
  • Sand bottle attachment
  • The base that lifts the bag up slightly for nontour kit

I'm looking to purchase the Cozy Bag attachment for my stand bag.

Too many.

Zero...nada....zip....zilch

Does a cart I don’t use count?

I've got 2. The cupholder and the bag that I've never used. But I do use the cupholder for the water bottle!

I have both cupholders, the base riser kit, and some 3rd party accessory clips.

That XL cup holder is a must have.

I have 2 drink holders, umbrella holder (I used for steering while I drink) & a bag to put the cart into before the back of my SUV.
I got sick of cleaning my vehicle of grass/dirt.
I tried just garbage bags, but they ripped too easily.

I have the bigger cup holder, the umbrella holder, that is pretty much it though for accessories.

Just the XL cup holder and the Tour Bag kit.

Shoe brush, which I dont use
Extended umbrella holder - MUST HAVE
Clip on accessory bag, for rangefinder
Bigger cup holder
Clicgear Umbrella

I have a few...

large and small cup holder
sand bottle
cozy attachment (which is a god send)
the lift for the base, which I never use
shoe brush
pouch that goes at the base of the legs
upgraded umbrella holder
extender for said umbrella holder.

I think that is all of them... the sand bottle cup holders and upgraded umbrella holder I think came in with bundle I bought my 8.0 for. Still one of the best values I have purchased as it has hundreds of rounds on it at this point.

EDIT: How did I forget the Seat!!! I have one of those as well...

2nd EDIT!!!!! I also have the clicgear rain cover. Only used it maybe 4 times, but it is freaking handy! Damn I have too much crap!!!!

Last edited:
seat
steering thingie
cooler
2 cupholders
range finder holder/case
sand
umbrella holder
added 2 extra clic thingies on to it.

I have a few...

cozy attachment (which is a god send)

so it’s worth the money? I have a bag boy chiller stand bag that just doesn’t want to stay put. It has the top lock technology but being I have a ClicGear it doesn’t quite want to stay put.

I looked into the valuables bag for the range finder and the cooler but can’t quite justify those yet as I just just a cooler with a strap and put it over the handle section. I could see the valuables pouch being handy.

the other thing I did was mount one of those magnetic car mounts to the top of the ClicGear to hold my phone as the golf card holder stretches too much

so it’s worth the money? I have a bag boy chiller stand bag that just doesn’t want to stay put. It has the top lock technology but being I have a ClicGear it doesn’t quite want to stay put.

I looked into the valuables bag for the range finder and the cooler but can’t quite justify those yet as I just just a cooler with a strap and put it over the handle section. I could see the valuables pouch being handy.

the other thing I did was mount one of those magnetic car mounts to the top of the ClicGear to hold my phone as the golf card holder stretches too much

the cart itself has been well worth the money. After that, in order of how much I use them:

large cup holder
cozy
small cup holder
sand bottle
seat

After that it is pretty sporadic in use and I could get away without using any of it. With social distancing I could see myself getting the cooler attachment to carry more drinks, but I think I could jury rig one of the coolers I have already to it some how. The umbrella holder/extender I planned to use in wet and sunny rounds but get too much wind to really use it very often. The Cozy makes using a stand bag on it work like a dream. I got some velcro tape to attach to the cart so it keeps everything in place.

I've got a Clicgear 3.5 with both size cupholders. I really need to get a sand bottle (well maybe 2) and maybe the foot brush. The cooler may be nice too but I can get by as my current bag has an insulated pocket.

wheel cover - must
cooler bag - must in hot weather
lift - I use it everytime with my TM Flextech stand back.
bag cozy - Always connected to my cart
storage hook - Keeps the cart off the floor in my garage

I have a 3.5+ with the bottle holder, the Tour kit, and the valuables pouch. I don't use the pouch all that often.... actually ever.

Precisely zero. I just counted.

Also I have replaced the scorecard elastic band and all of the universal mounts after they all broke.

For those of you with cooler bag's, how they treating you? That may be my next purchase I think. My current stand back includes a thermal pouch for keeping stuff cold but it only fits a couple of drinks and like 2 bananas. Looking for something that I can leverage for rounds across lunches and keeping good amount of water/drink/snacks for long rounds.

Last edited:
3.5 cart
both drink holders
bag booster
cooler bag
steering knob

For those of you with cooler bag's, how they treating you? That may be my next purchase I think. My current stand back includes a thermal pouch for keeping stuff cold but it only fits a couple of drinks and like 2 bananas. Looking for something that I can leverage for rounds across lunches and keeping good amount of water/drink/snacks for long rounds.

I fit 6 16.9 bottles of water with ice pack in the bottom portion and have snacks in the non-insulated top portion. At first it was a PITA to put onto the cart loaded but with practice it is pretty easy now. I notice no weight difference with the bag attached to the cart.

Right now the only accessory I have is the regular cup holder. I did just but a Bluetooth speaker though that I think will wrap around the cart handle pretty nicely.

For those that have umbrella holders do you have the adjustable model or regular? I'm trying to decide if the adjustable is worth the price. It looks like I need to get the extender for sure though.

Right now the only accessory I have is the regular cup holder. I did just but a Bluetooth speaker though that I think will wrap around the cart handle pretty nicely.

For those that have umbrella holders do you have the adjustable model or regular? I'm trying to decide if the adjustable is worth the price. It looks like I need to get the extender for sure though.

The few times I have used the adjustable one it was pretty slick, but I only got it because I lost the original one that came with the cart. The extender is a must especially for people who are not as vertically challenged as I am.

Reactions: KEV
Just have the 3.5+ and no extra accessories.

Back