How many ClicGear accessories do you own?

I have the spike brush, umbrella, and cupholder...
Not sure where the cupholder (folding mistake), or Brush are.

Zero currently. Used to on my old 2.5

It came with an umbrella holder and small drink holder. Considering the XL drink holder. The storage bag looks promising too.

My 3.5 came with the small drink holder and umbrella holder. The small drink holder barely holds a small bottle of water... and it's a tight fit.
I bought the cozy for my stand bag. I haven't tried it yet but it looks like it works.

With walking only here in IL I was looking at my clicgear bag and realized I have a lot of the ClicGear accessories and looking at purchasing more with a new bag this season. What do you own?

I have as follows:
  • Clic Gear 3.0 cart
  • Tour Bag kit
  • ClicGear brish
  • Click gear cup holder both regular and XL
  • Sand bottle attachment
  • The base that lifts the bag up slightly for nontour kit

I'm looking to purchase the Cozy Bag attachment for my stand bag.
Zero

Umbrella holder and xl cup holder along with snack bag.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Large water bottle holder
adjutasble umbrella holder
clic gear umbrella
garage hook

All of this is x2 for the wife' set up also

Cell phone holder and the XL Cup Holder - I probably should get a sand holder as there are no cures for divots currently

I just ordered the cozy bag adapter, seems to be a popular accessory and the more I searched it seemed to be selling out pretty quickly so I made the purchase.

none

The wife and I have the XL cup holders for our 4.0’s. The cup holders that come with them are pretty worthless cause they’re so small.

With today's rain...Wish I had the umbrella holder...

Holy cow, I was browsing for accessories on eBay and people are selling their ClicGear carts for well over $300 plus shipping! I’ve seen them listed as high as $599. That’s just crazy!

I found a new cupholder on mine!
IMG_5771.jpeg

When I purchased my Clicgear (1.0?) many, many years ago, it came with a built in cup holder, lidded compartment, an umbrella holder, and a sand bottle, and holder.

Unfortunately over the years I have misplaced the umbrella holder which I never used. The plastic sand bottle/holder has succumbed to sun damage, and have been removed. Same sun damage to the brake handle. I doubt the brake wire even slides any more, as I hardly ever use it.

My new sand bottle now resides in my golf bag. Had to keep that handy for turf repairs.

Basically all I have now is a "plain jane", Clicgear 1.0 trolley. It holds my bag, and drink. I even replaced the original pneumatic tires with Harbor Freight tires/wheels.

The rig is still going strong.

Glad this thread popped up! Got my orange 3.5 last weekend. Now time to accessorize! Looks like I’ll need to upgrade to the XL cup holder. Will be on an as-needed basis from there.

My wife bought me the bag cooler for my birthday. Good for keeping a mobile bar/snack shop attached to my cart. :)

That means I have the following:
- XL cup holder
- Titlable umbrella holder
- Cooler bag
- Bag Cozy
- Sand/Filler Container

Steering knob
XL cup holder
Cigar holder

All on my Sun Mountain cart😆.

They all get a lot of use.

The cup holder and cigar holder are both offered by Sun Mountain as well, and they are exactly the same, but the Clicgear branded ones were available when I ordered.

Just got my Clicgear 4.0. Interested in getting a phone mount. Don't like the Clicgear one. Don't want to have to put something on my case. So anyone have a good bar mount one or something like that that will hold a Google XL phone with case? Thanks.

Does attaching an EWheels V2 Count?:unsure:

With walking only here in IL I was looking at my clicgear bag and realized I have a lot of the ClicGear accessories and looking at purchasing more with a new bag this season. What do you own?

I have as follows:
  • Clic Gear 3.0 cart
  • Tour Bag kit
  • ClicGear brish
  • Click gear cup holder both regular and XL
  • Sand bottle attachment
  • The base that lifts the bag up slightly for nontour kit

I'm looking to purchase the Cozy Bag attachment for my stand bag.
Zero

I have their push cart and it’s awesome.
So much better than the cheap ones I have rented in the past. I love how many features it has and how many places there are to store things in an easily accessible place.

I only have the xl cup/bottle holder. I am going to be looking for umbrella holder and an umbrella. Plan on walking a lot more in the fall/winter. Also going to check out the garage hook to store it as well.

Tilt able umbrella holder, Sand bottle attachment, and brush attachment.

Back