How Many of These Songs Do You Remember?

I can remember 10 of them in my head. I'd probably know half of the rest too.

The Charlatans and Morrissey songs are favourites of mine.

Gosh, I am getting old. I am terrible with song names although I am sure I would recognize the songs if I heard them but name and band, I’m dismal.

I distinctly remember 13 of them to where I'm pretty confident I still know the lyrics. A few others I kind of recognize, but there are definitely a few where I'm scratching my head.

All except 5. If you put up the same chart from one year ago, the answer would be that I remember none of them.

Do I have to admit that I know the Crash Test Dummies song? Now I can’t get that out of my head. Thanks :LOL: .

I definitely know #1 as the Smiths and then Morrissey were favorites of mine. Otherwise I would recognize at least 10 or so.

I know most of them. I think 4 are unknown without hearing them.

There are 2 I have no clue. There are 2 more I'm not certain about without hearing them. The rest I remember.

There are two on there I’ve got no clue of, which irks me because I’m such a music nerd. Some of those though are absolute classics for me that I listen to, to this day.

Do I have to admit that I know the Crash Test Dummies song? Now I can’t get that out of my head. Thanks :LOL: .

As soon as i got to that one I giggled a little bit,. That song is so strange but it does jam out too.

I could pull 13 out of my head. Some of the ones I don't know are acts I wasn't interested in.

I see 3 of my all time favorite albums represented though:

Green Day Dookie
Alice In Chains Jar Of Flies
Soundgarden Superunkown

I know none by title.

As soon as i got to that one I giggled a little bit,. That song is so strange but it does jam out too.

I could pull 13 out of my head. Some of the ones I don't know are acts I wasn't interested in.

I see 3 of my all time favorite albums represented though:

Green Day Dookie
Alice In Chains Jar Of Flies
Soundgarden Superunkown

The guy had a very distinctive voice. That song, Superman’s Song and As I Go Out With Artists stick in my head.

Just by title and artist I remember 8. If I hard them I would probably remember many more.

Strange group of artists everything from Morrissey to Nirvana to Sara McLaughlin to the Violent Femmes. I loved General Public and I was surprised to see them and the Violent Femmes on that list.

I'm old, familiar with several of the bands, but don't recognize ANY of the songs by name. I would know some of them if I heard them.

17. sadly, hobo humpin slobo babe is not one of them.

I remember a decent amount of them. Doesn't mean I like them all, but I remember them nonetheless ;)

I was so happy when Throwing Copper came out - I absolutely loved Mental Jewelry and was a huge Live fan. We saw them on tour just after that album was released, with a then-unknown Weezer opening up and it was a great show. Then "Lightning Crashes" came out, and the next time I saw them the crowd was pretty much there just to hear that one song.

ETA: I was a DJ at our campus radio station during this time too, that's how I remember so many of those songs. A lot of them were on our playlists in 1994/1995 as we reported to CMJ so we had to follow some fairly strict guidelines for airtime.

Roundabout 11.

Getting old, only 6 are familiar.

I remember about 9/10 of them

ZERO

I recognize a handful. The rest were on radio stations that I didn't listen to. Not my style of music back then.

12.... Round Here and Longview being my favorites!

Back