How many putters do you own and use?

Hmm, I think I'm still holding at 100...

My golfing was very limited this year. Only 6 or 7 rounds (including Staff Proto) and I used the same W/S Kirk Currie Balance Fit putter to prep for the event.

In 2019 hopefully I will get out more and I will be back to my normal rotation of 20+

These days I have and use only one because I have found that having familiarity with one putter improves percentage of putts made over trying to gain familiarity with 2 or more putters

I have three (after selling four this fall) and can use all three. I need to do more reviews on the EXO now that I have one that should work better for me.

I own 4, play 1. And that's going to change come 2019...

Which number is changing? :act-up:

I have three (after selling four this fall) and can use all three. I need to do more reviews on the EXO now that I have one that should work better for me.

Which number is changing? :act-up:
Both. Potentially up to 6 and gaming up to 3.

I have 16 putters and probably rotated 5 of the 10 Toulon's I own this year.

I think I’m down to 8 and I like where I’m at. I have my eye on a few more but I don’t want to cross double digits so there might be some offloading.

I have only owned 3 putters in 35 years and only still have and use 1. An Oworks #2.

I own 8.
Finally found "the one" last winter.
Last year was the first time in a long time that I used the same putter for absolutely every round I played AND any practice sessions.
And I'm feeling zero itch to try out any other putters this year (a good sign!)

I was down to 1 after my Edel fitting last spring...

I'm now up to 3. Picked up a Ping Anser 2 off Budget Golf with my gift card from the Ship. And just bought a red O-Works V Line Fang off Budget yesterday. I missed that face insert and the red looks so sharp.

All 3 will be in the bag at some point in 2019.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I own 5. My SC TEl3 LNSS has been in my bag about 20 years. Sometimes it gets put into a corner for being bad and I switch to my Tad Moore Giraffe putter. The rest I just play around with. Looking to branch out of my long neck for a flow neck sometime next year.

I have 14 but only 3-4 are in the game rotation.

I have 5 putters currently but I’ve had as many as 10 at one point:
Toulon Garage Columbus (Normal Gamer)
Toulon Atlanta (When I feel like going mid-mallet)
Scotty Newport 2 Squareback
Scotty Newport 2
Scotty Circle T Newport 2 (Never Game)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own three, use one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Own 3, 2 are in storage with my old club sets, 1 in use.

I would guess I have had about 50+ high end putters in my life. I started with Bettinardi in 2000 after using a Pro Platinum SC which was the 1st 'really nice' putter I owned. I have had most all of Bettinardi models, a Piretti, several Camerons, and now find myself with three Byron Morgan custom made putters. I also own the 1st Slighter Ninja Nitronic. I like designing the putter with everything I like and none of what I do not like. But now I cannot blame the putter if I miss. I did game one Bettinardi for about 10 years. Over the years I have gotten away from carbon and now prefer SS with the right amount of milling for the feel. When I started with Bettinardi there were about 4 or 5 manufacturers milling putters. The rest were all cast. Now, everyone with a mill is a putter maker.

Just 2 currently.

Odyssey V-line WHP
Cameron Santa Fe Tei3

Just 1. I always get rid of old/prior clubs.

I own 29 and use one, my wife uses one, the rest just sit there in an old bag. I am testing them out to make a switch for this season.

As I continue to struggle with my putting it occurred to me that I now have 5 putters in my collection and it seems to be growing rapidly. I only use three on a regular basis. How many do you own and how many do use frequently??

Own? At least 10, probably 15, maybe over 20. I'd have to count.

I've been using the same putter (except for a round or two with the Ping Sigma2 Wolverine for testing) since early 2018 and before that, I had used the same putter since 2006ish. I don't move the putter often.

I own about 5 and play about 3. I can pretty much putt with anything though.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I own 3 and have sold many. I have a SeeMore Si3, Cure, and Odyssey White Ice blade. Nothing seems to keep the Odyssey out of the bag for very long. I keep the other 2 because they have made the longest runs other than the Odyssey.

Own 5, primarily Scotty's, one TaylorMade Spider.

Back