How many putters do you rotate through?

I own two but I think the new one is going to put the old one on the bench for the foreseeable future.

Three. My old Odyssey White Hot Rossie that hasn't been out in a while, a Scottie Studio Select NP2 that is the current favorite and an Odyssey O-works Red #7S contender that I have added more weight to and a new grip (my wife calls it "The Beast"). I played the 7S for two rounds this weekend in Sedona and it impresses me with its stability but distance control needs more work.

Uno. I don’t need that craziness in my life.

I have a second putter but it never sees the course. It is just a fun around the house on a putting mat putter.

Putter is the one club that doesn't change, been gaming my Scotty Newport 2 for close to 10 years.

Same putter always.

I used to run through 2 or 3, then when i went to the Scotty Newport stainless....i stuck, best ever

Far too many. I have 10 and they all see course time at some point during the year. If I was truly proficient with any one of them, a rotation would not exist.

2, but when I get them both set up at their best (nearly there), I will make a decision and stick with one.

Two to three I’d say.
Every so often we allow a new one into our relationship.

just one. i’ve never understood how people have multiple sets of anything they put in and out of the bag. granted, i’m the guy who takes awhile to get comfortable with anything new, so maybe that has something to do with it.

i adore my odyssey stroke lab triple track marxman puTTer. i have no desire to try anything else.

I have three out of out of seven or so that I've been trying to narrow down to one. The three in contention are all blade style although the SWAG Savage Too is labeled a compact mallet. Two are face balanced and one is mid toe hang. I've been trying to compare them on an indoor putting mat but so far there isn't a clear cut winner. I pretty much putt the same with all three from my practice distance of three to ten feet. Maybe when I have a chance to try some longer putts outside one will step up. The SWAG is the one actually in my bag for now.

I have 3. My Bobby Grace blade which is my current gamer, a small mallet that is in the 2nd bag with my old clubs & a McGregor Response that I need to do some work to.

I just have the one...uness I find that one that I had in my shed then 2...

I own "a few" putters which allows me to indulge my whims.

For awhile that meant #9 styles. Currently, I'm having great success with "true" blades like this one.
IMG_20190511_182314-01.jpeg
So my rotation has been limited to this, my TPMills 1, or my Betti studio stock 11

I have two I go between, both are the same style and my EXO has a face that’s a touch hotter but hasn’t affected my play that I’ve really noticed. Maybe I would have left one putt short if so used the other putter but both putters were money for me last year so no reason to bench one for more than a round yet.

Just the one. I would think swapping out putters would keep you from being consistent.

MySpiderX and an anser style custom blade.

Technically, Four (two are the same make and model, but different head weights):
I have two Odyssey ProType 2s, in 340 and 350g
SC Studio Style Newport in 330g
Carbon Bandit Ringo in 330g

Does anyone know how to shave weight off a putter...? :unsure:

I am a flipper with putters. I will have to say I have been fitted for my most recent putter and will keep it around to give myself a different look after I get fitted at the GD.

I have 2 currently. Toulon Palm Beach Stroke Lab and a OG Memphis Garage with a Stoke Lab shaft upgrade. They are both money. One just has a tad more toe hang than the other. They both come to every round and the one for the day gets decided on in the putting green.

Two: Toulon Memphis (currently in the bag) and Madison.

Of the 4 that I own, a total of 2 get regular use.

Last year, only one putter was used the entire year.

I can't imagine anyone saying more then 2. I can see two different putters that you setup on basically the same. anything else seems to me an overwhelming;; like a lost sole searching for answers

so much of putting is confidence in the stroke itself

I have mostly just been using a blade but I want to get a mallet and play several rounds with each. I have always played a blade but I really have no idea if it is right for me. I test them side by side at the pro shop but I feel like I need to play some rounds to actually see which performs best for me.

Boring here. Only own one. If this virus doesn’t end soon I’m going to own a few Scotty Cameron’s

Back