How Many Rounds Did Your Play In 2018?

Maybe 5...

40+ years of playing a minimum of once a week, and the past 2 years I've played about 10 times. Looking forward to spending 6 months in Phoenix this year, and I'll definitely be playing a weekly game there!

Less than 10.

Rough year professionally and personally. Looking forward to a more stable 2019.

Yours was worse than mine, from what I've seen, but mine was no picnic either. Here's hoping for a happier, healthier, golf-ier 2019 for us both!

4 18 hole rounds.

Under 30. Bad weather almost all year. Didn't take clubs on vacation. Golf buddy had issues that kept us from playing... wife hurt her back kept us from playing... normally 55-60 rounds...

I think maybe 10 or 12 stroke play rounds, plus 3 or 4 charity events. I'm trying to get back to playing some competitive golf and carrying an index again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I had 45 rounds by the end of May, then had to miss 4 months during the summer due to surgery. Got in 19 more in October and November, 1 in December.
Start counting again on the second of January.

4 18 hole rounds.

I actually feel a little better. I feel bad for you, but I wasn't alone in 2018. Here's hoping 2019 is much, much better!

36.5 18 hole rounds on 31 different courses in 8 states (down from 50 in 2017)

2019 has to be better

I'm guessing round 35 9 hole league rounds and about 25 18 hole rounds.

A metric **** ton.

Down from 2017 for me. Only played about 80 this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

102 rounds entered for handicap purposes. A few more could be added for sure but the GHIN membership is the only way that I keep track.

Probably 35. Not bad for my first year.

right around 40. less than i want, more than i would have thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No clue, but in the 100’s. Almost all were 9 hole practice rounds as I played 9 most days of the week after work. But I would play multiple balls, try different shots, etc.

I did have 38 official rounds though and 4 or 5 scramble tournaments for work.

I think i ended up at 95 18 hole rounds.

80 plus 18 and 24 9 hole rounds. Last 3 this week and 1st of 2019 on 1/1. 2nd coming this weekend. Fingers crossed winter stays mild!

I’m not even sure.....50+?

Over 100 rounds for the first tme ever. AWESOME!!!!!!

Not enough

I did ok. Having family and a job I got (25) rounds of 18 and (5) rounds of 9 hole. I don’t play much in the winter due to snowboarding so pretty stoked on amount. But could always be more.

Usually played 3-5 days a week, and sometimes played 36 or more...

Safe guess would be 75+

Working full time, I volunteer as a Community Patrol Officer and as a CERT volunteer, but got in at least 50 + rounds.

Back