How many rounds have you played this year

Chef23

2023 Srixon Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I live in the Northeast and the season only has a couple of months left. I have played 43 rounds this year which is at least twice as many as I have played in the past 15 years. I expect I will get to somewhere between 55 and 60 rounds before Thanksgiving when everything pretty much shuts down. That is an awesome year for me. Unfortunately I probably won't travel to play golf this winter unless their is a vaccine and air travel gets easier. If there isn't much snow the Cape is generally open so I may get to play a few times over the winter but I am going to miss it.

How have your seasons gone?

22 rounds this year. For me that’s more than the last 5 years combined.

Around 24...luckily my season will never end so should see that number rise.

20200908_092740.jpg

Over double 2019 already.

Not sure to be honest. Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 40

9 and a half. Having a second child in July killed my play.

Almost 30 now. Have 2 more this week and will probably play maybe another 7 or 8 or so before end off October. Although the last few rounds will be in the 40's so not what I would call great golfing.

Thats the best time to increase the number of rounds you get in. Strap the car seat in the golf cart!

Since the course opened up from the covid thing, I've turned in 25 score cards for cap purposes. Probably 5, or 6 more just goofing off with friends, and family.

Before the covid closings, I'm guessing another 6-8 rounds. So, since 1/1/20, maybe 35-40 rounds.

I know I'm way down from my normal rate of play. By way more than half.

If I get another 16-20 carded rounds in before 2021, I will be happy.

Just depends on what this covid thing does the rest of the year.

Possibly mid 20s
When cooler weather arrives I will double up .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Around 20? Pulled a hamstring about a month ago has put a dent in things...

I feel like Carl Spackler took a knife to me...

I have 38 rounds posted, I think, for USGA handicap. Lots of 3, 4, or 8 hole practice sessions. A few other scrambles, skins games, etc. My best year ever! I even met all of my goals with one exception: I didn't shoot par or better for 18 (still a few weeks remaining). I will put in extra, extra work this winter and come out and play as a force next year. Watch out plus to 3 hc's. I'm gunning for you. :rolleyes:

I’ve got 78 listed on Arccos, plus another 5 or so from scrambles where I didn’t keep score.

My two lads are 18 and 14. Eldest loves golf, youngest plays pro youth football (soccer) so we are usually all over Scotland each weekend. Got much more played this year and it won’t be long before both are driving!

My kids being born was what stopped my golf. Wouldn’t change it for the world though.

I don't know the exact number, but it's surely double what it was at this time last year.

Thats the best time to increase the number of rounds you get in. Strap the car seat in the golf cart!
Actual office work and covid not giving my wife a chance to take the toddler anywhere kill that notion.

I've played 40 rounds so far. If I look at last year, I played 16 rounds Sept - Dec. That total is mind boggling to me. 56 rounds in 12 months...That is likely more golf than the total in the other 45 years of my life!

9 hole rounds : 22
18 holes rounds: 13

64 rounds. This is the least amount over the course of a year I’ve played in a long time

I'm over 50 but this will slow down now. Busy time at work to only be able to play once a week.

Back