How many rounds in 2019?

Just_Hacking

"I miss, I miss, I miss, I make"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
16.6I
How many rounds did you play in 2019?

We still have a good bit of time to play down here in the South, but I know for a lot of THP the golf season will be ending soon. So when the time comes to put the sticks away for the year post in this conversation how many rounds you were able to play this year.

So far I am at 77, but should be able to play at least 15 or more rounds between now and the end of the year.

Around 200. Should easily reach my goal of 250.

42 rounds of 18. 12 rounds of 9

Probably around 30.

I’m at 24, counting a couple shortened rounds I had. Only started golfing in April so I’m happy with the amount I was able to squeeze in.

I am closing in on 100 for the year and hoping to get there.

I have 76 this year and 72 since April 3rd which is when our season began. I'm guessing I'll have another 15-20 rounds before the New Year. I would play more if I didn’t love boating so much. I logged 200 hours on the boats and jetskis this summer which at the pace I play golf means I spent about the same amount of time driving a boat as I did on the golf course.

Last edited:
This is what I have recorded in arccos.
BB49F6E5-6469-439E-8DB8-E1BB4A2038A6.jpeg
I probably have about 20 rounds not recorded too.

I should finish the year around 150 rounds.

70 rounds posted to GHIN this year. Will probably get to around 90 for the year.

I'm at 66 but I think I should be able to break 90 before 2020.

Still a lot of golf left.

A terrible year really cut into my golf rounds - currently at 33 and I’d be very surprised if I hit 40. I need to do better next year

Garmin says I have 67 full rounds and 25 9 holes this year. I know I've tossed some from teh app, as they were srcambles, etc. So I'll say I am close to 90, will be over 100 for the year for sure.

We all play way too much golf (said no one ever).

So far this year I've only been able to get in 43 eighteen hole rounds and 13 nine hole rounds. Fortunately, I still have a few months left to play here in Tucson. I should be able to get another 10 rounds in before the end of the year (crossing fingers).

Last edited:
I have played 14 rounds since getting back to the game at the end of June.

We all play way too much golf (said no one ever).

My girlfriend told me that many times back when I was in my 20's and playing 20+ rounds a month and working full time. She didn't last very long.

18 so far (4 of them 9 holes, 1 a best ball tourney). Playing Saturday and then hopefully get one, maybe 2 more rounds before courses close for the year here.

This is a record year for me, I've never played more that 15 before in a year.

I am at 6 rounds on the year, I really hope to get upwards of 30 next year.

I'm at 20-25% of what I've usually played at this point in the year, maybe 8-10 rounds.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

64 for me and psyched to have played that many.

I am in the forty range, all since mid-June after playing a total of four times in the prior seven years. I will probably end the year around 55 or so and then I switch into redneck hunter mode where I will be giving bow hunting a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

60-18
9-9

Around 45

Back