How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

22 with 2 today. Since my previous streak ended at 77, so I am at 99 out of the last 100 rounds. Not bad for an old guy. Lol
That is seriously impressive man. Huge respect.

7! Was lucky enough to get out tonight and had a chip in eagle and another birdie!

Back in with a bird today! 1 round down

10 after one birdie yesterday

Streak was snapped at 4. But we are back at 1!!

3rd hole drained a right to left 20 footer.

I yelled something that yells with Sock and Pucker thinking it was going to die about an inch short, but it fell in and it caused me to belt out that word loudly.

I was happy :LOL:

kept my birdie streak going at 4 rounds... a nice par 4 395 with an 8 iron close to the pin kept it alive.

Played well today. 3 birdies to get streak to 5 rounds.

Missed one post, but got to 67 today on hole #1.

8. Two more birdies on the day with at least four more reallll good looks. Putter just wasn’t cooperating today

40 footer for birdie on the par 3, 3rd.

Streak starts back at 1

1 today to go to 23.

I don’t keep track but probably have played +120 rounds this year and guessing only 5 rounds when I didn’t happen to get at least 1 birdie. Some days you can just see the line, I am a believer in reading the putt and if breaks, give it a little bit more, play the pro miss, if anything.

I remember playing around with an ex-pro about three years ago in a pro scramble tournament and as part of the day he would ask us to read our putts first and then he would come in and read it as well. It was a real eye-opener when he would say you’re about 3 inches short of playing enough break or even more at times. All of us were single digit handicappers were not reading enough break at least 80% of the time....real eye opener.

When we individually played the break that he read it was surprisingly he was 100% accurate every time. Boy, that guy could read putts like no other I have ever played with. Since that time I typically add a little extra and my birdies per round have gone up substantially.

2 birdies and 1 eagle today moves me to 5 rounds

I am at four rounds in a row. It took a sandy birdie on eighteen to keep the streak alive.

24 after 2 today.

I had one 9 hole round where I didn’t make a birdie for the year. It was in April. So I think I have a nice streak going.

68 today.

Three birdies again today and streak moves to six rounds.

Had my 1st birdie in about 10 rounds today, hope I can keep it going.

It's been a few weeks between rounds but I'm hoping to get to 4 this weekend

added a birdie this morning after the purest 7 iron into the green.... streak up to 5 (longest ever)

back to 2

Had a number of chances today but just couldn't get any to drop. 2 lip outs that I thought for sure were in. Playing the same course Sat so maybe I'll get it started again that day.

Back