How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Up to 9 rounds with 2 birdies today.

got to four today. Birdied all the Par 5's today. Tees were up and a big wind at my back on them. I was hitting irons in for the second shots. I'll take the extra help all day!

29 after 2 yesterday and 3 today.

Today's course starts with a short par 4, so 71.

Got an Early tee time tomorrow, tough course at Waterchase....so we'll see if the streak continues

Up to 2 rounds after today with 1 birdie made! Almost had 2 it lipped all the way around the cup lol!

Back to zero with a thud. Had a chance to get my streak to double digits and choked like a dog today😢. Was playing the course I know best of any in the region, and a pretty easy 113 slope to boot. I'll probably never get it to nine again. Salt in the wound was a lip out on 18.

currently 1 with two birds yesterday

Back on track after three rounds without one.

72 on #1. I only want to play 1st holes from now on. It's all downhill from there.

my streak ended yesterday with perhaps the worst ball sticking round i have had in a year.....actually had couple of chances, just could not convert.....I start anew

Up to 2 rounds. Nothing much, but looking to extend to a personal best 3 next outing.

Managed to get another today so up to 2. It was less than a one foot tap in. Had multiple other chances but missed those putts HORRIBLY.

And now up to 3 in a row with another 2 birds today. One was a flat 4 footer and the other was a 30 ft downhiller that broke about 3 feet.

9 hole round. Hit the first drive to 34 yds, and got up and down for birdie, so 73.

Streak back at 1 after a birdie on the par 5 4th.

was not able to cash any natural birdies in the UST experience which is my biggest regret of the whole thing unfortunately. Multiple birdie putts missed.

Ugly golf overall, but managed to get my birdie streak to two rounds!

Back to one, Two Birdies today

4 rounds now when I went back to back to back on 4,5,6 today. We won't mention the 9 I took on the par 4 7th though.

1!!!

Birdie on the Par 5 8th, unfortunately my Birdie skin was cut! But birdie was nice!

One birdie yesterday to stop a 2 round drought. "streak" is one.

Up to six with two birdies today. Missed an eight footer on 17.

Up to 11 now after a birdie yesterday on the 18th.

I hadn't hit a fairway all day long and finally crushed a drive right where I aimed it on the par 5 18th. Wind in our backs helped get it out there about 270 or so. Only had 193 to a back flag so hit 6i, which I did not hit well but got a lucky bounce off the cart path and the ball ended up left and behind the flag on the green. Tough eagle putt but only had a couple feet left for the birdie.

Back