How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

116 with a couple rounds since my last post, but now...

Had my Apex MB's tuned up with a bending this morning, and a friend and I were going to hit the range real quick. Hitting frozen range balls was the opposite of awesome though, so played a quick 9 with a limited bag and less frozen balls instead.

9. Straight. Pars. 😢. Had a couple chances, but no. Irony is I played really good. Lol 6 iron machine out there. Streak is busted though.

9. Straight. Pars. 😢. Had a couple chances, but no. Irony is I played really good. Lol 6 iron machine out there. Streak is busted though.
116 was amazing. Was fun to follow along. 150+ next time?;)

One birdie for me today, I'm at 4 rounds.

116 was amazing. Was fun to follow along. 150+ next time?;)

One birdie for me today, I'm at 4 rounds.
150? :unsure: I Iike it!!

I actually got back out for a 2nd 9 in the afternoon (NOT because it was bugging me (it was)) and with a full bag got back on the board on hole #1. So 149 to go. (y)

150? :unsure: I Iike it!!

I actually got back out for a 2nd 9 in the afternoon (NOT because it was bugging me (it was)) and with a full bag got back on the board on hole #1. So 149 to go. (y)
I say your streak is still intact. 9 holes isn't a full round! The question is "how many ROUNDS in a row can you birdie at least one hole?", and you only played half a round this morning - that's only half the opportunities of a full round. (Go with this....) ;)

I'm at 4 with one today.

I started over today and got 1 on a par 5 with a 15 foot birdie. February in St. Louis, I should get a birdie just for getting out on the course.

I say your streak is still intact. 9 holes isn't a full round! The question is "how many ROUNDS in a row can you birdie at least one hole?", and you only played half a round this morning - that's only half the opportunities of a full round. (Go with this....) ;)
Nah, I've counted 9's toward that number. Can't just set it aside when it doesn't work out. Plus, totally different clubs and balls and everything... Different rounds. And I wasn't kidding when I said I played well when it broke. No big thing. It was fun, further than my last streak, and now I have a new goal for one thanks to @Daddio ! Appreciate the support, but I'm gonna save working that hard to say I didn't screw something up for where it really counts. With the wife. :p

Aaannnnd back to zero. Couldn't get anything going on today. That just means time to start fresh on Friday!

Hole #1 for 2 in a row.

With the birdie today took it up the streak to two rounds.

Didn't happen until the 18th hole, but made one there to go to 70. Kind of limits the chances when you hack the ball around in the cold temps and only hit 5 greens...

Hole #1 for 2 in a row.

You have a long ways to catch me now slacker! Haha

116 is mind boggling though!!! Hoping to finally reach triple digits with my current streak, I may want to rethink going out and playing in the cold though if I want to keep it going. When the long sleeves and layers go on, I tend to severly struggle hitting the ball properly. Give me heat and humidity and I can rake all day!

You have a long ways to catch me now slacker! Haha

116 is mind boggling though!!! Hoping to finally reach triple digits with my current streak, I may want to rethink going out and playing in the cold though if I want to keep it going. When the long sleeves and layers go on, I tend to severly struggle hitting the ball properly. Give me heat and humidity and I can rake all day!
Haha

Seriously. Sometimes it's like a whole different swing with the layers. I'm miles steeper when I have a couple athletic thermal layers on, because it just restricts depth. No way around that. Hopefully you can keep yours going through the winter, because I know you're a guy that heats up as the weather does!

Haha

Seriously. Sometimes it's like a whole different swing with the layers. I'm miles steeper when I have a couple athletic thermal layers on, because it just restricts depth. No way around that. Hopefully you can keep yours going through the winter, because I know you're a guy that heats up as the weather does!

Also, I make sure I always get in 18. Don't trust that I could keep it going very long with 9 hole rounds. Was shut out today until finally making one on 18. Only had one other legit birdie putt (on #12) the entire round. Both GIRs on the front 9 left putts of over 25 feet.

2 birdies today, 5 rounds.

71 with 3 today.

Back on the horse, streak is at 1 with two birdies today.

After a slow start, 4 now.

4 sim rounds in a row! Still on 6 foot auto putt. Nearly had a couple more today.

Got highs in the Mid 50s monday.. I am going to try and sneak in 9 after work.. Hopefully there is at least one bird in there..

Took it to two rounds with one birdie today.

Had a 50 degree day so walked 18 while trying out the new swing and somehow hit a great shot on a par 3 and made the putt to extend my steak to 3!

Up to three rounds today, thanks to a 51 foot birdie putt on a par 4!

7, but on weather induced hiatus now.

Back