How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

1 last week to get back to 2. Not sure if I'll be golfing this weekend due to weather but hoping so

Played 36 today.....I am at 10

Cashed in 2 of 6 birdie chances. That’s including TWO 4 foot misses. I have a very bad case of the yips. These are tough greens, but it’s no excuse. And I shot an 86....scoring is bad even with solid shots.

Regardless, that moves the streak to the career-high of 5.

Nice to be back on the birdie train with one in my last two rounds.

A birdie today starts off a new streak, notwithstanding pretty poor putting overall. Hopefully a good weekend to come!

Up to 5 with an eagle and two birdies today.

Streak is up to five rounds. I had three birdies today and got both the #1 and #2 handicap holes(y) Also had three penalty strokes ... so:cry:

Streak at two.

Started Sunday with my first ever eagle and a birdie. Played nine this afternoon and got two more birdies.

My driving and irons have been the best they have ever been this season but putting has been a struggle.

Played awful the entire day in terms of ball striking, but putt my butt off. And on the 16th I sunk a 50 footer from off the fringe to bring the streak to 6! :)

Up to four with two more today

No birdies but I knocked my 3W inside 6 feet setting up a sweet little eagle 3 on #16. Only my 3rd eagle in 2020. Streak now six rounds.

Right out of the gate again to make it 53.

2 today to start this new streak. Playing tomorrow so let's hope...

Streak has come to an end after 17 rounds, no birdies today, lipped out 3 times

Greens had been vertipunched so were not running very smoothly.

Lets get the streak started again tomorrow

Whatever I was before I’m at zero again.

Tearing along with a streak of 2 rounds. I'll be available for autographs after the press conference.

Streak is dead. Crashed way back down to earth today trying to play through the outskirts of Delta.

3 today to go to 6.

Currently sitting at four rounds. Hope to make it five tomorrow but we will see.

Up to 2 with one today after my best drive of the round

Streak is back at 1 with one birdie.

Unfortunately back to zero, again.

Back