How many times a season do you change out your putter?

Luckily I kept it to only about 3-4 putters last year instead of the 1 I wanted to play exclusively. Hoping to keep it at 1 this year, but realistically might play 2-3.

i think i had 2 putters last year. i have a small itch to rehab my 11-year-old scotty, and the toulon love is tough to ignore. i also had a torrid love affair in pgass with an evnroll er1. but i just can't quit my gamer. it doesn't do anything wrong, and a good stroke on line has a wonderful feeling. i'm back to actually having some confidence, something i haven't been able to say in over 7 years. so, i'm sticking with this for the foreseeable future. cleveland 2135 1.0 33" with golf pride tour snsr 104cc.

Far too often. Revolving door comes to mind. And it is not because one falls out of grace, it is more that I like them all.

I currently own 3 putters. My 1W MXM from the Grandaddy Dos, SeeMore Si2, Cleveland HB #6. I gamed the Si2 for the better part of last year, but I'm starting this year off with the HB#6.

I only really used 1 putter all last year. I've tried a few but mostly just played with one.

Far too often. Revolving door comes to mind. And it is not because one falls out of grace, it is more that I like them all.
My problem exactly Especially when there are so many to love.

Probably .2 times a year. What's the point? If you can't put, you can't put. A new putter won't fix that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Enough to be considered mentally unfit by any panel of sports psychologists. I probably had 8 or 9 putters in play last season.

Enough to be considered mentally unfit by any panel of sports psychologists. I probably had 8 or 9 putters in play last season.
Slacker :act-up:

Probably .2 times a year. What's the point? If you can't put, you can't put. A new putter won't fix that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Or you can actually putt and just like putters. Changing doesn't mean there is an issue.

Usually less than 1. This year it will be between the O-works and the Toulon back and forth depending on which I putt better with and/or feel like putting into play. Though when the garage opens back up I may add another.

Usually change a lot in the off season but once season starts I will roll with one putter unless it just stops working haha.

I tend to keep my putters quite long. Have only owned 4 in my whole time playing the game

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Changed my putter once in 44 years, from the Ben Hogan 1415 (patent pending) to the Toulon San Diego. Made the change in December of 2016

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back