How may rounds did you play in 2018?

87 rounds so far, will go to 88 tomorrow and should finish the year in the mid 90s.

I'll probably finish the year playing 30-35 rounds this year, by far the most I've been able to play in recent years.

12 recorded rounds for my hcap, but total it would be close to 30.

Almost 30 rounds for the year which is right around average.

Couple more rounds next week.

Based on my GHIN 38 official rounds.

33 that i tracked on my app but there were probably 10-15 that i did not track, this is the most i have ever golfed since starting about 4 years ago.

Jesus.... I need to play more! This is pending PowerBall drawing and early retirement :act-up:

I try to play 3 rounds/week during good weather. I think I played about 90 times in 2018.

Right now I'm at 179 rounds which includes rounds shortened to 9 holes (13) due to weather. I expect to get in more before the end of the year.

68 rounds and the weather has put a lid on it for 2018. This is by far the most golf I have ever played in a year’s time.

75-80 rounds. Not all my rounds were in 18 birdies due to tourneys and such. Also some 9 holes rounds

If you include 9 hole rounds? right at 300.

If you don't? 200

Man, I am a real slacker compared to some of you! 60 rounds with the possibility of 3-5 more between now and year-end. I was pulled off the course 6 times this year for work-related emergencies. The one that really hurt was when our internet service campus-wide went down just before the first round of our club's match play. I had to forfeit, losing my entry fee and likely lost out on several competitive rounds in a format I love.

Currently at 70
Hopefully get at least 4/5 more before year end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back