How may rounds did you play in 2018?

... I am gonna say around 200. I went to the PGA Show a stayed 3 weeks playing every day but Demo Day. Then I went to Phoenix for 6 weeks in late winter early spring playing every day but one so I got a nice head start on the Chicago season. I am planning on spending the entire winter in Phoenix this year so I should play more than 200 rounds in 2019.

Without any membership that must get pretty expensive

I have 84 rounds in GHIN. Including the rounds not posted probably close to 100.

Looks like I've got around 60 posted to GHIN and another few more from events that didn't get posted. I'd say 65 is about accurate. My first round wasn't until 4/21...that's just wrong!

I’m figuring around 100-120 so far. Started in March sometime. Usually play 18 on Saturdays and Mondays, and 9 on Tuesdays, sometimes on Thursdays, and 9 or 18 on Fridays. So I can get in 3 rounds a week, more in the summer sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 I think but I didn't start until mid-August

67 but the majority being just 9 holes.

Somewhere around 130

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

57 rounds posted so far this year.

Less than 30 rounds this year. High round 86, low round 68. I played 90% of the rounds in the beginning of the year and then life got in the way. 2019 should be better.

Posted 102 rounds to GHIIN and played another 20 rounds (approximately) for fun. I'm still planning to play a few more in 2018! My first round occurred on April 18th due to knee surgery rehab. Hmmm, I spent a lot of time on the golf course this summer. :D

I have the time and membership to allow for much more play but not the body to handle it. So frustrating but I'm thankful for every round just the same.

Was on pace for over50 rounds but the process of selling the house and buying a new one took a toll on my golf Aug-Oct.

Think i'm at or around the 30 mark right now.

200+ I would guess. 2 every weekend, 2-3 most every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 21. I used to top 100 rounds every year. New job has been hell on the golf game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Less than 12. Between the kiddo, busy at work and mountain biking, golf has gone to the wayside. Hoping to get two in before the year ends. Things will improve as little man gets bigger, still in survival mode currently.

My guess is around 125 rounds this past year including about 10 days when played 36 holes (one-day buddy trips, Ryder Cup/MC events). We had a late start in 2018 so played a lot of golf in short period of time including some rainy days when typically we may have stayed home. We have snow on the ground now so hoping we get an early spring in 2019.

I posted 68 but I bet I’m closer to 80 with scrambles and non season play.

Maybe I’ll find a way to add a couple more to the total before we’re frosted over.

I play 6-8 rounds a week in the summer, soooooo, on count I have no clue. But, I’d lean around 150 total.

According to Arccos, I played 32 rounds this year.

178 18-hole rounds posted to GHIN so far this year. Would expect another 15 or so before the end of the year. Don't think I'll make it to 200!

68 rounds posted to GHIN, and I bet I'm over 100 now with rounds before April 1st and after Nov 15th plus rounds you can't post like Scrambles etc.

92 so far...

Back