How much fun are hard shell tacos?

As long as the shells are big enough. Sometimes you just can't fit anything in there. But generally I'm a fan. We call them "gringo tacos" in our house :ROFLMAO: but we love them anyways!

Nothing better than biting into one and stabbing the roof of you mouth 🥰

I love'em. We're having some folks over for dinner this weekend and we're doing a taco bar. They are on it.

Are we a stand n stuff type taco or the thin once you have to lay on it's side?

Is it meat first then toppings or do you break convention and reverse it?

As long as the shells are big enough. Sometimes you just can't fit anything in there. But generally I'm a fan. We call them "gringo tacos" in our house :ROFLMAO: but we love them anyways!
This is a hot take. Those midget shells that are basically a folded over round chip are kind of nonsense, you get like a tbsp of each topping in there.

I don't know about fun but they are delicious

This is a hot take. Those midget shells that are basically a folded over round chip are kind of nonsense, you get like a tbsp of each topping in there.
I'm worried about where you shop, there's no such thing as small hard shell tacos in my world

I think you're supposed to put a soft shell under your hard shell so you can collect those scraps.
Wrap the hard shell with a warmed up soft shell, best of both worlds.

We get the split pack. The stand and stuff hard taco shells (my favorite) and soft taco boats (daughters go to)

It has to be the stand and stuff shells....and make it the dorittos brand if you can

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

The freakin Old El Paso ones are so darn narrow you can barely even fit a spoon in there to put stuff in them! Make room for fillings dangit!

I'm worried about where you shop, there's no such thing as small hard shell tacos in my world
1714149876955.png
These bois look massive on the box, but they hold toppings like a Smart Car holds luggage for a family of four.

Taco Bell did this and put cheese in between and called it the Cheesy Gordita Crunch.

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Back