Votes: 63 42.0%
  • A little bit

Votes: 60 40.0%
  • Quite a bit

Votes: 21 14.0%
  • Most of it

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters
I watched about 15 minutes of the first tournament. I didn't like the format or presentation. I'm sure the presentation has gotten better, but I'm not interested in anyone or any events there.

now that you ask...none

I watched a bit of the first few when they were broadcast live on YouTube. I didn’t watch any last year as I don’t have the CW app

About 2 minutes. Don’t care for the broadcast and the announcers are too much of a homer for me.

Quite a bit, whenever I can. It usually comes on earlier than the pga tour. In fact I'm watching it now.

I like watching golf shots. That's the entertainment value of pro golf for me.

The player, or the tour they hit these golf shots on, is of no particular interest to me. It's all golf.

Last edited:
I’ve watched the most in the last few months. Have tickets to the Houston Open and a strong ponder for the LIV event in Houston in June. I’m nearly certain I’ll go

I tried a little bit on YouTube. I thought the format was unwatchable

Nothing here, not having cable & the channels it lives on is reason why.

I watched the first couple events of season one and part of the first round of season two. Broadcast made it near unwatchable for me. Will likely give it a shot at some point this year. Will give it my undivided attention if they land AK.

I'll watch it when I realize it's on and PGAT isn't. I'd put my total under 4 hours.

The problem for me was that finding the coverage at first was difficult. And then the actual TV coverage was brutal to watch and listen to.... And still kind of is.

The whole YouTube thing is painful. I like how available other golf tours are.

High quality golf, no commercials. I'm watching. 😂 I still like watching PGA, but watching tons of commercials, not so much. So, mainly just watch the highlights unless a really high profile event or major.

I haven't watched a single swing of any tournament. 🤷🏼

Not even being defiant. Just haven't found it and would rather watch PGA Tour golf

A little bit. Honestly if you divide my golf watching time it’s probably in the 40-60-50/50 split versus pga. Just don’t watch a ton of televised golf outside of majors.

I don't seek it out or set my calendar to it, but when it's on and I'm playing couch potato, I'll put it on, often in preference to PGAT (prefer LPGA to both, but I don't have the channels for that usually)...not out of any great deal of spite or caring about the team aspect as yet, but LIV coverage seems to incorporate more golf shots to my perception. Maybe if it were a bigger draw the sponsors would demand more commercial breaks, dunno.

Probably 15 minutes. Most of that was catching DJ win a playoff hole but I couldn’t tell you what tournament that was.

I watched some today. I watched parts of a couple of tournaments last year. I don’t watch as much as I do the PGA Tour but I watch it.

None pretty much. Just never think about it

None. Zero interest. Watch a fair amount of PGA and LPGA.

At least as much as I have PGAT since it started. It's just been more convenient.

I'm somewhere between "a little bit" and "quite a bit". I like the coverage, like the condensed format due to shotgun starts, and like that I actually get to see some golf instead of 4 hours of commercials with an occasional tee shot or putt thrown in.
Yeah, the shotgun starts and constant action make it a superior broadcast for me. I don’t have 8 hours to sink to watch golf for four days straight. With LIV I can tune in at anytime, watch for 30 minutes and have a firm grasp on what is happening generally speaking.

Probably 15 minutes total over the first 2 years. Just can’t stand the announcers.

Back