RNG

Reaction score
Handicap
OK, just curious as to how much time THPers spend reading / inputting on the site.

I understand the moderators, Josh, and Morgan but what about the the everyday follower / member??

My time goes up and down on a weekly basis and peaks in winter time when I can't actually play golf! Since last year, when I actually became active on the site, I would say I spend anywhere between 10 minutes to 3 hours per day on average. By the way I love it!!!! How much for you???

Depends on the season for me. Summer time is crazy busy with kids out of school. I enjoy fall/winter/spring as I seem to have more time to browse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably a total of an hour a day but depends on the topics posted and what I am doing. Most of my time is in the evening when I am relaxing and watching TV. I probably read 5-10 topics/replies a day since that is about the average number that interest me on a day to day basis.

My time on THP goes in cycles depending on work/home projects. However, between TapaTalk and my 2nd monitor at work I'm probably average 2+ hours a day.

I spend approximately 30 mins a day on this site. I try to limit my internet use to 1 hour a day. The weekends I do 2 hours.

I come to THP and first see if I have any new notifications, then I look to see what new threads have been started. If I see any posts that peak my interest I'll read them and possibly make comments. Then I'll read all previous replays in threads which I have been following

Varies but at least an hour a day or nore. Not always posting, but reading and lurking too

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I am on here 10 times a day to see what is going on

i'm trying to be more active this winter but it's admittedly tough to read about all the golf that everyone is playing while we are (mostly) below freezing and the courses are covered in snow.

i usually browse occasionally during slower times at work and then again in the evenings when watching TV/relaxing. i wouldn't have the slightest idea how much time i actually spend on here though.

My time on THP is pretty consistent throughout the year. On average, I spend 1 - 2 hours per day posting and / or reading.

Throughout a normal day, I'm probably here at least two or more hours per day. I check in frequently just to get a quick fix even if I don't have time to post. I think I'm seriously addicted

I browse most of the day as my work allows me to have thp open on a screen. My activity tapers off once I get home until everyone is in bed and I'm up.

Depends what is going on in my life and how busy I am. With my injuries this year I have probably spent less time as I have had less interest in golf as I couldn't play so didn't want to read about everyone else playing

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

between my phone, my work computer and the texts with other THPers, I'd say close to 3 hours a day but have a feeling that will taper off close to 1.5 hours a day due to some personal changes in my life.

I spend a lot of time on THP. While I read more than I post. I'm here quite a bit between the actual site and tapatalk. So waiting for the THP app.

It varies. I think more in the winter just because the TV is on and I like to THP while I TV.

2016 was a strong year for me for posting, except for about the last two and a half months. I noticed that I was at least on page two of total overall posts for the year, and that's strong for me. Depending on day and how busy I am at work, I might spend a few minutes checking up, but not posting. Then, other days I'll be on here a few hours, and posting a number of times. Today's a good example. I've had THP pulled up since around 9:30, was just lurking mostly. Then, after lunch I've probably posted around a half dozen or more times now.

I spend a lot of time on thp and checking different things. This time of the year is tough for me but I do try to jump on as much as I can

It's pretty varied - sometimes, if things are hectic, I may only check in 2-3 times a day (and may not post at all). During slow times, I'm on for 10 minutes of every hour. That adds up pretty quickly!

I probably spend at least 2-3 hours a day on THP.

The tab is always open in my browser, I'll click the new post tab every twenty minutes or so when I'm watching tv and read anything new that tickles my fancy or seems interesting. Probably 2 hours / day actually reading or participating in the winter.

I'd say 3-4 hours a day easily. So much info here to soak up.

About an hour per day, I read a lot more than I post, there is just a ton of info here.

Back