How Much Tour Golf Do You Watch?

I probably watch on average about 2 hours for most PGATour events, more with majors. I also like to watch LPGA when I can. Now and then I digest some Champions or DP World.

It is very rare that I don’t watch any of a PGA Tour event. I watch some each week. I’ll watch as much of the Honda as any non-major.

I watch most weeks or weekends but many time is isn't the whole tournament though. I usually do catch the endings on Sunday so enjoy that. Will also put the golf channel on in the background when working from home to catch up on things so stay fairly in tune with things.

On a weekly average, about 2 - 3 hours. For the majors its probably about 5 or 6 hours. When there is nothing else on tv, I'll sometimes switch over to the Golf Channel and watch a re-broadcast.

I typically watch weekly, but usually just a little bit here and there. Majors, I’m wall to wall coverage

I watch some tour golf each week.

I pretty much always have it on in the background with the volume muted during the workday. But in terms of volume-on, paying close attention, I'll watch about 4-5 hours out of the 4-day tourney.

I PVR every PGA Tour round and probably watch 60-70% of the coverage on Thursday & Friday and watch both rounds on the weekends. I prefer to PVR so I can skip over the commercials.

every week, 8-12+ hours of mostly PGA and LPGA

Pretty much every week. Not necessarily 4 hrs each day on the weekends but with recordings and rebroadcasts I keep up each week. Don’t build my schedule around Tour golf on TV except for the majors.

My viewership was way way down the past season, season and a half. I just wasn’t inspired by the leaderboards. That’s begun to change with Rahm, Homa, Rory and Morikawa being more compelling watches (for me). I watched more of the Genesis last weekend than I’d watched in while.

I watch everything I can, every week, Thursday through Sunday.

I watch quite a bit. Esp once this part of the season hits. WM is a fun event, Riviera is a course I love, then the Florida swing really gets that buildup to Augusta going.

I’m far more selective now days...
I don’t watch near as much “run-of-the-mill” PGAT events as I used to. I still love the majors and some of the more traditional tournaments.
I actually enjoy the Champions Tour and the LPGA events more than the “average” PGAT stuff.

In the winter I watch pretty much ever tour . weekly record a lot of it to watch when I want . Less so in summer I am on the course.

I’ll leave Golf Channel on most of the time just so it’s not dead quiet in the house and on weekends I’ll watch the Tour if I’m indoors. I enjoy LPGA as much or more than a run of the mill PGAT weekend.

I’d love to be able to really sit down and watch more complete rounds, but I do follow every tournament due to fantasy/DFS/general interest. Apps, social media, etc.

I’ll tune in every now and then on a week to week basis. Watch Moe Siri g the Majors and every single min of Open Championship coverage.

Twitter highlites only. Honestly have little to no interest in Tour golf. More interest in stuff like the Monday Qualifiers really.

I like golf for playing golf, for being out there with buddies, and really am in the dark with what goes on for professional golf.

I usually drop in on the tour events most weeks. Sometimes it is a nap on Sunday afternoons but I usually see some of the tour events each week.

What about you @JB? You watch a lot of golf?

Usually pieces of every round. Either live or recorded. Have a tv in the office at work and have it on in the background

It's pretty random for me. I don't schedule to watch it ever. If I have time while it's on I'll watch it. It yet to catch it that night. I mostly get stuck with highlights though.

I watch most weeks including lpga and college if on. I also watch thurs and fri on ESPN +. If I’m busy at work I’ll at least be listening in to what’s happening.

Back