AH! Who ever made this video is savage. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn.

Oh geeez, I hate that tape thingy :banghead: But I think like Deuce said are basic skills that everyone should know better...I guess not.

More bored than annoyed. :D

Eh, only the cake thing bothered me haha. Most triggers for me have more to do with coordination/symmetry and colors going together than watching stuff like that.

The only thing he left out was a clip of my golf swing. It would fit right in.

Used to drive my mother-in-law crazy when she first saw me eat the crust edge of a piece of pie first - delayed gratification and all that. She got used to it.

When I worked for a startup, I did all of the safety training. You have to show employees learned something, so most people are used to having to take a multiple choice (abcd or abcde) or true/false test, with one correct answer. I wrote one that sometimes had A and B with both answers correct, and others maybe had A-J with none correct. This was a bunch of supposedly creative technical and commercial people, and I almost had a riot on my hands.

I certainly understand about the 2-4 year olds. They are just learning motor skills. My kids are 10 and 14.

Point well taken.

Back