How Often Do You Take An "Other"?

I dont know about my "other" but according to my stat keeping app I have a double or worse 25% of the time. Which is not good. I would say I have an other about 2 to 3 times a round when not playing well and usually 1 to 2 when playing better. I have only had a handful of rounds with no others. I need to work on it.

It happens once or twice a round, and it is a big reason my handicap has gone up over the last two years. Starts with the driver, and then can get a little mental. I'm usually pretty good at mentally "resetting" after then hole is over, but it would be better served to get that to a shot-by-shot basis when things start going south. These are all things in my mind for the grandaddy.

Depending on the course, at least once a round. Usually more than that.

Once every three or four rounds. I tend to have 1 double and about 10 bogeys a round. If I get lucky and get a few birdies instead of pars I'll break 80. I play the same courses all the time so easy to stay out of trouble.

When I play a course with OB my triple or more rate goes up =)

Thankfully pretty rarely. I can remember at least one triple this summer though and there may have been one or two others that I've tried to erase from memory.

I've been working on course management which has helped me avoid those higher scores - played on Saturday and had only one tripple a handful of pars and a birdie - shot a 92....

1 every couple of rounds on average.

Had a triple on Sunday on a par 5 to cancel out my 3 birdies. :banghead:

it hits the card as soon as I make the score. Usually have 1-2 per round. If I could manage to keep them off the card. My scores would be better for sure. As would everyone else's.

I'd say around 1/2 per round, too often that's for sure!

Back