How Would You Improve This Wedge?

I think it needs a strong contrasting colour somehow. I’m not sure if that’s a pinstripe between two blocks, or if it’s colour full of the Vokey engraving. Maybe a dark blue? Like midnight navy or so?

I say paint fill army green - 1587057986856.png

either bombs or AR on the toe...

1587058043340.png1587058073795.png

Olive drab paint fill and sniper crosshairs stamp. Maybe a touch of orange paint fill if you want to make it pop more.

"Weapon is hot"
2c4064eefb36bc493f68c60d5fd6005f.jpg

Having a little boredom session last night, working on creating some various colors. Unlikely this club will stay in this state, as I'm not a camo fan, but I'm curious:

If this club were to be finished, what would you like to see? Paint fill colors, stamps, etc? I don't think I even know where to begin

View attachment 8937683

I would put it in my bag.

Olive drab paint fill and sniper crosshairs stamp. Maybe a touch of orange paint fill if you want to make it pop more.
And stamp it "Lock and Load!" :cool:

That's a nice wedge. Normally I don't like camouflage or Milpat but that looked good. I would have suggested you add the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor of the USMC insignia... maybe the dates the corps was formed... or a Chesty Puller on it...

But that finished look can go well with something like a small Super Cobra, or Bell UH1-N or something like that... USMC attack helicopters have those shark mouths on them.

strip, PVD black or military green, then the digital camo

I still have two of the purple/yellow CT tour jester covers. I completely forgot about them. I think I'll use one when my wife says I can play golf.

Is it a sticker?

Having a little boredom session last night, working on creating some various colors. Unlikely this club will stay in this state, as I'm not a camo fan, but I'm curious:

If this club were to be finished, what would you like to see? Paint fill colors, stamps, etc? I don't think I even know where to begin

View attachment 8937683
I wouldn't change a thing.

Love it, and have zero interest in camo.

Looks too busy to me. I'd take it back to stock.

Looks good, Peter! I was going to suggest olive paint fill with a yellow background on that middle strip. I like it though, very creative and unique.

Back