I can golf again !!

Congrats - enjoy the new knees!

Congrats!!! Glad to hear the recovery is going well.

Great feeling for sure! Congrats!

Dat's money, dude!

Fantastic news.

As most of you know, I had both knees replaced this winter. (right-10/28, left-12/9)
I saw the surgeon this afternoon and he released me to play golf again!
The snow has melted here and a couple of courses have opened up.
I'm not sure if I will get to play, but at least I will find a driving range and hit some balls.
It felt so good to hear those words from him.
That's great news! I'll probably be in that same boat 15 years from now, so this gives me hope.

As most of you know, I had both knees replaced this winter. (right-10/28, left-12/9)
I saw the surgeon this afternoon and he released me to play golf again!
The snow has melted here and a couple of courses have opened up.
I'm not sure if I will get to play, but at least I will find a driving range and hit some balls.
It felt so good to hear those words from him.
Congrats on being able to play again. How are the knees feeling??

Congrats on being able to play again. How are the knees feeling??

Feeling much better. Still have some lightning bolts that show up out of nowhere but even those are diminishing.
Just booked a tee time for Sunday so I am JACKED!
Thanks

Great news!

Congratulations, that is a big milestone. Sounds like you have been doing well with rehab, good luck and keep after it.

Played 18 holes yesterday.
20mph wind gusts, rain, snow, hail at 40 degrees. Was pretty dang cold I tell ya !
We almost bailed and didn't play, but the wife is a real trooper and we toughed it out.

I parred the 1st hole which reall surprised me. Ended up shooting 41 on the front. (really happy with that)
Then the legs gave out and had very little power for anything and shot 47 on the back for an 88.
I did sink a 60 foot putt on 17....for bogey.
All in all, I was very happy with the round considering it being only 3 months after the 2nd knee replacement and dealing with the crappy weather.
Looking forward to the rest of the season and getting my knew knees/legs stronger.

Back