CONTEST I was Finleyed at the 2024 Goat Cup... and it was great!

In to win

Want to try out the microhinge
Microhinge feels good and rolls great, my feeling it's a little softer than the white hot insert... great on faster greens.

I was on Finley's team at the 2014 Gauntlet in Hilton Head. Finley and I were paired on the final day.

I like to say he was "Blugolded". He did not win that day

If you followed the 2024 Goat Cup (Goat Cup Live Update) then you know the amazing Mr Finley @JasonFinleyCG presented me with a tour only View attachment 9251017 Ai-ONE #7 Center Shaft putter. I have not been informed of the debt I have incurred but I would like to give back to THPers for their participation and support. I am rehoming (GIVING AWAY) my View attachment 9251022Triple Track Marxman putter.

Details : Right hand, 35", Triple Track Oversize grip, Stroke Lab 2GEN Black shaft, White Hot Microhinge insert

View attachment 9251030 View attachment 9251031
View attachment 9251032 View attachment 9251033

I won't hold it against you if you chose the BAD "good guys" to win the Goat Cup, if you are a 2024 Albatross Club member, were active in the 2024 Goat Cup Thread (Goat Cup Live Update) and would like a "new to you" putter, post "IN to Win" in this thread and we'll see what April Fools day may bring. :)
Country Music Cheers GIF by Jon Pardi

Great contest.. love everything about this!

let's goooo! not an entry.

Congrats Daluteh

Incredible paying forward and gesture

Congrats

If you followed the 2024 Goat Cup (Goat Cup Live Update) then you know the amazing Mr Finley @JasonFinleyCG presented me with a tour only View attachment 9251017 Ai-ONE #7 Center Shaft putter. I have not been informed of the debt I have incurred but I would like to give back to THPers for their participation and support. I am rehoming (GIVING AWAY) my View attachment 9251022Triple Track Marxman putter.

Details : Right hand, 35", Triple Track Oversize grip, Stroke Lab 2GEN Black shaft, White Hot Microhinge insert

View attachment 9251030 View attachment 9251031
View attachment 9251032 View attachment 9251033

I won't hold it against you if you chose the BAD "good guys" to win the Goat Cup, if you are a 2024 Albatross Club member, were active in the 2024 Goat Cup Thread (Goat Cup Live Update) and would like a "new to you" putter, post "IN to Win" in this thread and we'll see what April Fools day may bring. :)
Great gesture and thank you for doing this for the community.

View attachment 9255461
View attachment 9255462

@Bunker Snot just pulled it out of the box and it is beautiful! Huge thanks again for the putter and the added sleeve of balls had a huge surprise in it. A couple ball markers!
Whew, looks like it made it there in one piece... I've been on a bad run with packages coming to me getting lost or damaged. Ball's, wife says I have too many (but I do lose quite a few :LOL:) Ball markers are direct from Briggs Ranch and putter was removed from rotation by a center shaft... Enjoy!!

Back