#IceBucketChallenge

So, I just donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America to support Miller Time and this challenge.
And since I was sooo late I also donated to Folds of Honor. So I guess it worked out in the end for the charities...

I will also do the challenge myself if I can figure out a few people that haven't been called out yet. If you have suggestions of people you would like to do it, send me a message.

Thanks!

So, I just donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America to support Miller Time and this challenge.
And since I was sooo late I also donated to Folds of Honor. So I guess it worked out in the end for the charities...

I will also do the challenge myself if I can figure out a few people that haven't been called out yet. If you have suggestions of people you would like to do it, send me a message.

Thanks!

Brand new challenge year so anybody is fair game. The only call outs in 2015 are the ones I did last Saturday which you can see on the last page.

True, but I would really like to tag someone who hasn't done it yet if that makes sense.

35 thanks to my video post so I decided to go $2 per thanks instead of $1. $70 just donated to the ALS Association tagged in loving memory of Joyce Kefalas (my mother) and in honor of Matt Bellina (jlukes cousin).

The video Thank You message from ALS after donation is completed.

Back