#IceBucketChallenge

#troy

Jax, FL
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I'm sure most of you have seen the #IceBucketChallenge circling the interweb. Have no idea where it came from but it has been fun to see which pro golfers get called out and ante up.

Who wants to go first?

Last edited:
I like this, especially when some get called out for doing a wimpy job. I also threw it out as one of my THPMC bets...

Last edited:
I saw that Holly Sonders got called out for this can ended up doing it, albeit doing a terrible job. The best was that she in turn called out the Donald to be the next one to do it in that chain.

I was wondering when this thread would pop up. C'mon Troy get it started and nominate a THPer!

1st I have seen of this but it's pretty cool. Might have to do my own with some THP call outs...

Langford inn showers = Ice bucket challenge

I'm pretty sure I saw Lexi Thompson and Paula Creamer do this on Instagram. I assumed it was an LPGA thing. A THP one would be hilarious. #notIT

I'm pretty sure I saw Lexi Thompson and Paula Creamer do this on Instagram. I assumed it was an LPGA thing. A THP one would be hilarious. #notIT

I have seen Wie, Stacey Lewis, Fowler, K Bradley, Poulter, Lexi, others too. Been kind of fun to follow for the last 10 days or so.

I have been following along on Instagram and it has been pretty entertaining to watch

I wondered if a THP version would start! Anyone want to go first???

John Kim got called out and did it - he then called out 3 people including Michael Breed and Harry Arnett

I wondered if a THP version would start! Anyone want to go first???

I'd be game for that. Perhaps tonight when I get home from my lesson.

I filmed one last night but I can't get it to publish to youtube for whatever reason. Never had an issue with this before.

I filmed one last night but I can't get it to publish to youtube for whatever reason. Never had an issue with this before.

Did someone call you out, or just to get the ball rolling?

Did someone call you out, or just to get the ball rolling?

Just to get the ball rolling. and it's processing. You may or may not have been called out in mine because you started the thread haha.

I guess we will see how this goes. It really isn't that bad once the initial shock goes away. My format and wording was a little different I guess. I also was not going to say $100 so I went with $10.

Looks like I have a video to shoot this afternoon.

oh that's awesome. The challenge has been laid down boys.

I didn't see a lot of ice in that bucket there Smithface! But nice job regardless! Ha!!

Looks like I have a video to shoot this afternoon.

Dude, this one is a piece of cake for you to do! All you have to do is walk outside and shovel up a few feet of snow from the yard and your golden!!!! :D

haha thats great

Ida rather see howzat do it outside in Jan but whatever

Back