If you can't find the fairway with this driver it may be time to consider another sport!

jhd12

Reaction score
Handicap
If you can't find the fairway with this driver it may be time to consider another sport!

What driver do you nominate?

You beat me to it :ROFLMAO:

Was just getting the youtube link

I would say the M5, but then I'd have to find another sport.

EXS 220 - 1591811512337.png

If conforming clubs, then probably any of the Ping G410 driver lineup.

PING G400/410 Max. The Mavrik Max is supposed to be pretty darn forgiving as well.

I don't think there is one out there IF I'm the one swinging the club! Guess I better look for another sporto_O

I went 12/14 FIR if you include the par 4 I drove the green the other day. Give me my Mavrik Max

The one that is in my bag, so in this instant a Titleist 917

or my 3w or hybrid

With my swing right now, none. Not even the cannon. I'd find some way to fire the wrong way :eek:

I think the straightest driver I've ever hit is the cobra fly-z xl. my ego wouldn't let me buy it, but damn that thing was freaking good. close runner up was one of the xxio drivers that @JB had at the kickoff classic in Opelika. another one that was straight as a damn arrow.

I think the straightest driver I've ever hit is the cobra fly-z xl. my ego wouldn't let me buy it, but damn that thing was freaking good. close runner up was one of the xxio drivers that @JB had at the kickoff classic in Opelika. another one that was straight as a damn arrow.

Im not sure I have ever seen someone so bewildered by the perfect ball flight of a driver as you were with the XXIO Prime.

Cobra speedzone extreme.

If your goal is straight, among the major OEM brands, it is tough to beat the PING 400/410 series.

I don't care what driver you give me, I can still hit it out of the fairway haha.

Im not sure I have ever seen someone so bewildered by the perfect ball flight of a driver as you were with the XXIO Prime.

i wasn’t the only one. that thing fit a huge range of swing speeds and transition types.

The way I swung yesterday, there isn't a club in the world that would have kept me right!

Ping 400 Max. Should’ve never got rid of that one!

The way I swung yesterday, there isn't a club in the world that would have kept me right!

This.. After my last round with the F9... Just could not find the fairway..

Back