If you could play a round every day, would you?

I work two days per week but will otherwise play as many days as weather allows me. I posted 75 rounds last year and would like to double that this year. That would require playing three of the five days available to me. May be tough but I’m going to give it a go, weather permitting.

No, definitely not

As much as I enjoy playing golf, every day would soon become a chore and not enjoyable in my opinion

3, possibly 4 a week would be better

Would like to but as I age, I think 3 times a week is my sweet spot
That's where I'm at, and it feels like the sweet spot to me too. I get plenty of golf, and have days to do my other things I enjoy doing as well. I occasionally get a fourth round in, but we very consistently play 3 days a week.

Yes, I would. 100%.

I’d like to try but the body wouldn’t hold up.

No. I love golf, but I think I'd get burned out. I also have another hobby. Love target shooting and skeet shooting, so would like to do that as well.

Id take a few days off to practice but 5 times a week easy!

If everything else meant that I could do it, I certainly would! Wonder how sustainable that'd be.

If I could I would absolutely. If money or work wasn't a problem I would be out there every day!

I more or less play 18 holes everyday. Not right now since the weather sucks and our greens are covered. But will be back at it next week since the weather will be better. Last year I got 285 rounds in. I’m trying for 300 this year. I can do this because I am semi retired and belong to a club. My typical streaks go about 45 to 60 days straight and then maybe a day or two off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I would. My body just wouldn't be able to take that much repetitive motion.

I'd be happy just living in an area where golfing everyday would be a possibility.

Don't know if my old bones would take even 5 rounds per week. I'd say every other day, so 3-4 times per week.....

Walking an early morning daily 9 would be outstanding, but 18 daily would be a little much, don't need that much exercise.

Absolutely.

Not everyday. My body wouldn’t hold up to that.

I could. Hopefully one day I will.

I’m considering trying to do 9 hole leagues twice during the week and a full round or 2 on the weekends with my current life. So yeah, I’d definitely be down if I was to have that opportunity.

Yes.

Closest I get is when we visit the in-laws on vacation. We play everyday and most days once in the morning and then an evening round. If we are not doing anything during the day we even sneak in an afternoon round.

Father-in-law golfs everyday, keeps his cart at the course and is a member at the local course that is about 3 blocks from his house, so it makes it easy to get out.

That's where I'm at, and it feels like the sweet spot to me too. I get plenty of golf, and have days to do my other things I enjoy doing as well. I occasionally get a fourth round in, but we very consistently play 3 days a week.
Yes sir 👊🏼

A big no_Once a week is more than plenty.Golf is just a leisure activity for me.If I couldn’t go to the gym 4-6 days a week I would be utterly devastated

I can check all of the boxes, except for being physically able.

But even if I was, I'd prefer to play weekdays predominantly, leaving the weekends for family. 5 days/week ain't too bad, though.

I would

Been retired 15 years now. Did it early. I could play every day but don't. Only time I play every day is when I travel.

No. I’d play a lot, but there would be plenty box nine hole rounds in there and dedicated work days—range, short game, putting. Also I’d still want to get plenty of time in the gym, because that work carries over to all other facets of life. So for me, the answer would be balance.

Back