If you had to pick just one...

I'll take whistling straits. Close by and world class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hideaway...no question. Not even a close 2nd, it's that awesome.

Augusta National is a no-brainer for me.

I got to go to Tuesday's practice round this year and after seeing that course, I can not imagine a better course to play on.

Only going off of courses I've played, I'll play Caledonia forever.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

hands down Augusta

Hideaway Clive Course without a shadow of a doubt

The Hideaway.
And no, it's not close for me either...

(See the theme here everyone?)

Wildwood Golf Course out by Scappoose. Love teeing off the cliffs for par 5, 4, 2 3s on the front...some hazards and you can get ob if you get really loose, you are penalized for offline but still can play the ball and sometimes can rescue an offline shot...love, love, love playing Wildwood.

I'd probably have to go with the Hideaway as well, but I would say the Dye course.

It's the amenities and the course, truly second to none!

Memorial

I am not privy to the excellence that is the hideaway... So for now I'll pick from played courses Valhalla or non-played Augusta.

My reasons are quite obvious.

Clive Course at The Hideaway, much like my #Grandaddy brethren has laid down before me. Nothing else even comes into my mind when thinking of this.
Except, "man, that would be the life."

Kiawah island....it is just awesome!

I guess we are assuming that we live near the locale of the course for this argument. If that's the case Id go with Pebble. Wouldn't be too shabby living out there. If it's a question to where we live now I'd go with Colonial

Back