If your current bag set-up was suddenly gone….?

I would be bummed to lose my friends, but then would be really excited to go build a new bag. Testing clubs is fun. New clubs are fun.

I have never been fit. So if the budget is unlimited for a new bag, going to get fit and willing to change every club in the bag. The only club I would miss would be my putter.

Changes! I bet most of the bag would be different.

I'd get new hybrids and irons and a new putter.

IF… your current bag/set make-up was suddenly gone (damaged, stolen, etc)… would you attempt to replace everything just as it was - or - make some desired or necessary changes…?
If I had the money for replacing everything I would go get a full bag fitting and buy replacements based on that.

If not I would hunt the classifieds to get as close to what I had as possible.

Build it as I have now. Focusing on fittings and this bag is those results.

Same irons except with Dart TSPX.
Same wedges but with Dart TSPX 105s soft stepped
Same putter
Likely same driver and FWs but I’d experiment.

I thought I would say it would come back exactly as it is now but....

I'd update my driving iron to a Paradym Smoke 4i and probably update my woods to Smoke AI woods

Money no object I'd likely to for a full bag fitting, and take on any and all suggestions.

If I was on a new-for-old insurance claim then I'd be looking to move my Paradym's to Smoke AI woods/hybrids, probably like for like my irons and putter and then have a good look at my wedges for a change up.

If I had to front up the cash myself then I'd try to source what is currently there in the used market.

I would be getting a New bag with current year gear. Why replace 3 year old irons with the same?

I have clubs that are a few seasons old that I would look to replace with some of the new stuff at a minimum. I've enjoyed hitting the new releases this year so most likely I'd end up just replacing everything and end up with a brand new bag.

New and shiny:):)

I'd change things up.

I’d go do a full bag fitting at the Barton Creek fitting studio.

G430 Max would be replaced with 10K
G425 17.5⁰ would be replaced with Paradym 16.5⁰ HL3
Hybrid would be a G430
Irons might be replaced with Mizuno forged or HMPs.

I'd keep most. Irons. fw, wedges, and putter would stay. I'd swap to a set AW. I'd test out drivers and hybrids.

I would change everything! Maybe put the Hogans back in.

i think the only thing 100% safe is my irons. everything else is up for wholesale change.

I’d want to replace everything as I have it. Now… wedges would still be frequently rotated until I settle, but I’d want my Ping Glide 4.0’s back as an option, just the same.

I'd probably go get re-fitted for irons right away. Get the same putter I have now. Same 4H. The rest I could get fitted for over the following weeks/months. I've got enough spare clubs in the basement to get by while I spread out the cost.

Good question. I think I'd keep all my woods. Irons, I don't know - I'd probably stay in the same SGI/GI category but maybe go newer. Wedges I'd definitely upgrade to CBX4 from the current CBX2 in the bag. Putter would be tough, but I might look at newer oversize blades to see what felt right.

IF… your current bag/set make-up was suddenly gone (damaged, stolen, etc)… would you attempt to replace everything just as it was - or - make some desired or necessary changes…?
There would be some changes.

I'd stay with the same putter but everything else would get updated be on the block for an upgrade.

I’d go with the exact same setup. Never been happier with my bag.

Back