Steve2100

Manifesting
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
real 18 hc
I’m down for it!

Is it better than Sonic?

In and Out means more than just a name...but oh so good.

This diet is driving me nuts...I could throw down some right now.

It probably means that too many CA people are moving there :ROFLMAO: (which is true)
And that the good restaurants will be less busy as people eat the worst fries on the planet

Whataburger last year and In-and Out coming in the next couple years... We are being overrun in TN!

They'll do fine until they try to move into Pal's territory in NE Tennessee. Then they will get curb stomped, because Pal's Sudden Service is the best burger chain the country.

pals-sudden-service-exterior-FT-BLOG1117-fe50e2093c4d4b8eadde8e39b0c0c3d1.jpg

It probably means that too many CA people are moving there :ROFLMAO:
Haha if this is how to get one, Montana should have had one years ago!

They'll do fine until they try to move into Pal's territory in NE Tennessee. Then they will get curb stomped, because Pal's Sudden Service is the best burger chain the country.

View attachment 9149719
Had my first Pals experience a few years back. We were prepositioning in Bristol for a dam inspection. I burned a whole days per diem on my dinner order. Had to try it all. Pretty sure I heard angels singing while finishing it off.

08A17DC0-97D7-41E7-8205-E6919F5811C0.png
I have a sudden urge for a road trip!🀣

In and Out means more than just a name...but oh so good.

This diet is driving me nuts...I could throw down some right now.
That’s why I decided to just count calories vs dieting. I eat what I want just in less quantities and don’t go over 2k calories/day. It’s served me well the first 8ish weeks.

It probably means that too many CA people are moving there :ROFLMAO: (which is true)
And that the good restaurants will be less busy as people eat the worst fries on the planet
Their burgers are good but if they could just change their fries…

Wish they'd come to Connecticut FFS

Still not enough population vs Moose count :ROFLMAO:
I believe you're thinking of cows sir!

We outnumber the mooses :LOL:

Condolences.

Interesting, that is a big move for that company. I really hope people realize that it is a good cheeseburger when compared to say McDonald's, but it is not as I have heard it described as "the best burger ever".

Also, fries, order them well done. Only way to have them.

I believe you're thinking of cows sir!

We outnumber the mooses :LOL:

It's Maine where the mooses outnumber the people.

Although I'm not sure we need more unhealthy restaurants, I guess there's nothing wrong with more choice of which unhealthy restaurant.

Had my first Pals experience a few years back. We were prepositioning in Bristol for a dam inspection. I burned a whole days per diem on my dinner order. Had to try it all. Pretty sure I heard angels singing while finishing it off.

Pro Tip for next time: You can add chili and swap to diced onions on the Double Big Pal.

I need to eat at one some day just so I can say I did. Never have even seen an In-N-Out.

We had a 5-Guys burger joint near us (no longer in business), but after going in with family, one problem I saw....they have brown bags for fries and entire order and it's the type of brown that soaks up grease and shows a large grease spot and reminds you of how oily the things are that you are eating. They could have uses a waxy white or something that doesn't show grease stains.... just a thought, it's not appealing to be looking at that the entire time I'm eating it. Not smart move on the corporate level.

1673380140398.png1673380176866.png1673380270831.png

Woo Hoo! That’s in my TN home! Loved those burgers and fries when I lived in CA!

Back