In the Bag Now: Blade or Mallet?

• 1. Blade

Votes: 46 44.2%
  • 2. Mallet

Votes: 41 39.4%
  • 3. In Between

Votes: 17 16.3%

• Total voters
Blade at the moment, will be In-Between in a couple more weeks.

I call it in-between. M-craft IV. It's a wide blade, which feels like a semi-mallet.

A mallet will join the arsenal. In fact, I fully expect 2-3 putters will find a new home here over the next few months. I like putters, and having only one right now feels terrible, even if I still quite like the putter.

I have the Chicago in the bag which is smaller than the double wide so I voted blade.

Still playing my O Works 7S so mallet for me. I'm being seduced by a blade lately though. For now for the vote its a mallet.

I expect a new putter in your bag this year.

I use mallet at the moment but I switch between blade and mallet on a monthly basis it seems

Option 3 for me currently. Mid mallet. Odyssey Rossie

Mallet. At the beginning of 2021 someone posted they would commit to a mallet for a year despite using a blade. I joined with a Spider X. Putting is just too consistent to go back.

I think mine is a mid mallet. Del Mar.

I was a blade guy for YEARS. That was until I found the Odyssey OG White Hot 7. I have no intention of changing back. Love it.

Chose 3 as the Sik double wide is edging on mid-mallet.

I was a blade guy for YEARS. That was until I found the Odyssey OG White Hot 7. I have no intention of changing back. Love it.
Just picked that same putter up in November

Mallet guy here, I love the look of a blade but don't putt well with them.

I've been a face balanced mallet guy since the Zebra, but I'm playing a blade with the new stroke on which I've been working.

Currently I have a mallet in the bag

SeeMore SI5 Mallet.
I have been pondering a move to the SI3 which is a mid way choice.

White hot OG 2 ball right now. But will try a mid mallet or Tri-Hot 5k Triple wide later this year.

#Mallet4Life

New Odyssey OG Eleven

I put "in between" based on the OP but I think DW is still a blade. Triple wide is where I would break it down to "other" lol

Once I have a new Chicago though, I'll be firmly back on Blade

Used to have a blade until the wife claimed it as hers. Then I landed in a mallet. Really like it so far.

Mid mallet.
BUT! there a couple of blades I may or nay not be interested in. Or maybe they are in between.

Betti Long Neck BB1 at the moment. I needed face balanced but didn't like the looks of the mallets I tried.

Blade that plays like a mallet.

Back